What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 A-League Round 2

Dragooner

Bench
Lovely football by Perth. I'm gonna back them all the way this season. Poor defending but Amaral, Trinidad, Dadi, Rukavytsa were all fantastic going forward. It's awesome to see some attacking football from both sides, instead of playing conservatively.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
tbph, and I'm not saying it because I hate the Jets - Perth were the better team last night IMO. Newcastle looked out of sorts and were very lucky to get away with the draw.

Mate for once I agree with you :lol:

They were all over us.

Lovely football by Perth. I'm gonna back them all the way this season. Poor defending but Amaral, Trinidad, Dadi, Rukavytsa were all fantastic going forward. It's awesome to see some attacking football from both sides, instead of playing conservatively.

Hopefully they make the top 4

I've felt sorry for them since a couple seasons ago when we were losing 3-1 at MES at then Joel scored 2 in injury time :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Perth have always been a bogie side for us. When they got that third goal, I was ready to concede defeat. They just always lift their game a notch or two when we're in town.

I was watching with an Aussie mate and said, at 93.57 "f**k. Five seconds. We're f**ked".

North went in and my mate went ballistic despite it being his first game of A-League. Made a fan out of him :lol: