What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Footy Show Chat Thread

no name

Coach
I know it's been said before but Ash & Luttsy are the unfunniest try hard nobodies getting around. In fact I think they might be on par with Emily Everywhere which is saying something.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
What about that ladyboy at the back of tex perkins handballing the football.... was that a subliminal i love afl message or am I paranoid...

Kiki

First Grade
i said this on the radio but seriously who gave a sh*t about geyer until recently? all of a sudden its like RETIREMENT WARS...GEYER vs BEAVER. as if there is any freaking competition there. the beav is a GOD of league.

Geohood

Bench
Wtf were they doing in pj's.. sure it's called sleepwalking but noone would of cared if they wore normal clothes lol

Wow, Sasha wins a car without pressing the buzzer once in the whole series, and in fact, didn't even touch it until tonight when it was ladies only.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Hey Ed Pillips, Who am I, I am a tool who lives in Fitzroy, I am married but I seriously want to f**k my co host Livinia Nixon, I am also just love pickin up a pay check where ever I can get it, and I seriously don"t know sh*t about the NRL.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
What about Nathan from the WT, the bloke looks like a doctor has just gave him 3 hours to live... But he is a dead set rain man..... Well done bro, please smile whilst driving your dodgy dodge...

Hey Ed Pillips, Who am I, I am a tool who lives in Fitzroy, I am married but I seriously want to f**k my co host Livinia Nixon, I am also just love pickin up a pay check where ever I can get it, and I seriously don"t know sh*t about the NRL.

He does a better job that Fatty
Who scored *BUZZ* the winning try in the 1997 Grand Final?

dead set, with him as the reader you might as well of buzzed in straight away, 90% of the time you'd get the whole question anyway.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Good look the South Tuggeranong Knights player getting talked in front of a set of AFL posts... Should be struck of straight away ,,,

Latest posts