What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2009 Grand Final - Melbourne 23 def Eels 16 @ ANZ, Sun 4 Oct* NO PREMIERS

2009 Premiers: who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

muznik

Juniors
Great response.

Had a arguement with a guy from work today about this. He was calling us chokers etc....i said to him that was bs. The only reason people think that is because the grand finals are so fresh in peoples minds...if we had made 3 grand finals, say, over a 25 year period...then noone would say sh*t. The way i see it is we have played in 4 grand finals...and won 2...thats a 50% win rate, better than some teams. If we win this week...thats 3 from 5....in 11 years!!! not too shabby IMHO.

Have to agree, an envious record.

Crippler

Juniors
just showed footage on Ch 10 news of the production line of Parra Premiers shirts being made already.

Evenflow

Bench
just showed footage on Ch 10 news of the production line of Parra Premiers shirts being made already.

I wonder if they used the same company as the Queens did? Oh that's right, someone at the the Dragons denied it happened so it didn't happen....:sarcasm:

Nickeel

Juniors

I'm sure there are Storm Premiers shirts being made up as we speak, too.

It's a two-horse race now. Straight after the full-time siren, the fans of the winning team will want to get their hands on a shirt. Do you think these things just appear out of thin air?

Nick

LillyH

Juniors
As a long suffering Parramatta supporter who was there in 1986 and 2001, I don't want to get my hopes up too much - worried that last week was our GF - taking my 8 year old son who is a Storm supporter (go figure!), so one of us will be in tears on Sunday night. So proud of our team this year - please just one more win!

natheel

Coach
that loss to the dragons in round 26 was a blessing in disguise, it took pressure off us towin 12 straight...we had won 7 and knew we could do that so we only had 4 in a row to win thecomp from there on

Storm4Ever

Juniors

It's a two-horse race now. Straight after the full-time siren, the fans of the winning team will want to get their hands on a shirt. Do you think these things just appear out of thin air?

Nick
i'll be getting the premiers tshirt as soon as it gets released:lol:

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee

Nick

Nah just parra shirts are being made because we're so arrogant.
If Melbourne win their shirts are going to be made a week after the grand final then sent back in time.

they make about 50-100 just for the team and support staff and a few to sell on the night, the losers ones get destroyed.

Don't be silly, everyone knows they are all made after full time :sarcasm:

Just a side note, I got my premier T-Shirt the day after the Grand Final in 2005, and it had 30-16 on the back. Obviously not all the shirts would have had this but I just found it a bit unusual.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Sunday.. Daylight saving begins

Switch back 1 hour.. meaning that the presentation of the trophy, to the winners, will be basked in sunshine?.

edit: nvm, daylgiht saving was on GF day last year as well.. so no

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Indeed it does. If we switched clocks back, we'd have even less daylight. :lol:

Latest posts