What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010+11 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsors

***MH***

Bench
What a pathetic attempt for the Sharks charity jersey.... they may as well have called the Titans up to borrow their jerseys for the night.

They would have looked better in Yellow and Black rather than Yellow and Blue with their classic jersey design.

Panthers lead the way so far when it comes to charity jerseys.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I actually think it suits the Sharks, gold and sky blue are veru surfy colours.

Sharks are wearing a special "yellow" jersey on Friday night, supporting the Cancer Council.

00008468-image.jpg

Good to see the Sharks players are taking the yellow seriously by not brushing their teeth.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Awesome. Cannot wait to see it on their jerseys after years of WoW offensiveness...

hellteam

First Grade
I might even consider buying a new jersey if it's not a block sponsorship on the front... will be surprised if it isn't though.

Tom Ace

Bench
Did it have the billboard logo or was it integrated into the strip?

Yeah, sorry, I should clarify this. The integrated version looked good. But they were throwing around a few options at that time as far as I could tell.

Reversed out on a maroon box, maroon/grey on a white box, plain black integrated, maroon/grey integrated and plain white integrated. All depending on whether it was home or away.

Obviously this was a couple of months ago and it can always change I suppose.

The supporters gear and training gear etc. all was generally integrated using varying colours depending on what colour it was sitting on. No billboard panels from what I can remember.