What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Draw

holman

Juniors
I have just studied our Draw for 2010, 1st Game at Campbelltown round 8, 1st Game at Leichhardt round 12. We get to play some real heavyweights also, Roosters, Warriors,Canberra, North QLD, Cronulla and Penrith, they all missed the Semis last year,add on the Souths game we give up to the SCG it is the draw from hell.

Juniors
I have just studied our Draw for 2010, 1st Game at Campbelltown round 8, 1st Game at Leichhardt round 12. We get to play some real heavyweights also, Roosters, Warriors,Canberra, North QLD, Cronulla and Penrith, they all missed the Semis last year,add on the Souths game we give up to the SCG it is the draw from hell.

Sarcasm is difficult to pickup through text so i hope thats what your doing. If cant beat each one of these teams we wont win a game all year.

Our draw may be the only reason we make the 8 this year, having said that we always underperform against the teams we should beat.

Last edited:

Latest posts