What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Four Nations Final - Australia v New Zealand

2010 Four Nations Winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flamin

Juniors
TEAMS:
Australia:
Billy Slater
Brett Morris
Brent Tate
Willie Tonga
Lote Tuqiri
Darren Lockyer (capt)
Cooper Cronk
Matthew Scott
Cameron Smith
David Shillington
Luke Lewis
Sam Thaiday
Paul Gallen

Interchange: Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Greg Bird, Kurt Gidley, Nate Myles, Anthony Watmough, Darius Boyd (two to be omitted).

New Zealand:
Lance Hohaia
Jason Nightingale
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Junior Sa'u
Sam Perrett
Benji Marshall (capt)
Nathan Fien
Greg Eastwood
Thomas Leuluai
Adam Blair
Bronson Harrison
Simon Mannering
Jeremy Smith

Interchange: Issac Luke, Ben Matulino, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Sam McKendry, Sika Manu, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Lewis Brown (three to omitted).

DC_fan

Coach
I wonder how many people really care who wins or even that the game is on.

I know the game is in Brisbane. but here in Sydney there hasn't been a whole lot of publicity about it. The weather here in Sydney has been hot and humid and I suspect it has been even more so in Brisbane. Not the sort of weather you associate with football being played.

Of course I want Australia to win, but if we don't will we really care? I am not even sure I will watch the game.

adamkungl

Immortal
Of course I want Australia to win, but if we don't will we really care? I am not even sure I will watch the game.

I'm in the fence...I'd like to see the Kiwis on here talking themselves up get what's coming to them...on the other hand, Australia losing is the best thing for international RL. I'm hoping for a top quality game with minimal input from Archer :D

Skinner

Coach
I'm in the fence...I'd like to see the Kiwis on here talking themselves up get what's coming to them...on the other hand, Australia losing is the best thing for international RL. I'm hoping for a top quality game with minimal input from Archer :D

No chance with that show pony mate...:(

Usain Bolt

Bench
Shillo the cat will try and fight our smallest blokes again, no chance he'd go after Jeremy Smith or Adam Blair

mxlegend99

Referee
I'm sure if either of those committed the same dog act that Luke did he would react the same way. Although hopefully the referee would give the penalty to the right team this time.

Shillo the cat will try and fight our smallest blokes again, no chance he'd go after Jeremy Smith or Adam Blair

Actually, he would step to either of those guys. He's the best forward in their team, and we need to respect him. We've got to minimize his go forward or we'll be toast.

Last edited:
Hopefully NZ can cut their little dance to a respectable time and get on with attempting to play Rugby League.

I'm sure Issac Luke's little dick syndrome will kick in to gear and he'll try and slap one of our forwards like the little bitch he is.

adamkungl

Immortal
I would pay big money to see Isacc Luke get punched square in the face. Football game optional.

danmiles73

Juniors
Live or delayed on Ch.9?

Interestingly, this is the only match of the tournament that has been live on Nine in Brisbane. And co-incidentally, it is live against the gate. Just one last little slap in the face from our rights holder for 2010?

ozbash

Referee
I'm sure Issac Luke's little dick syndrome will kick in to gear and he'll try and slap one of our forwards like the little bitch he is.

whole got penalised ?

Kiwis by plenty..

The 18th Man

Juniors
Australia should win this though beware the wounded Kiwi with a chip on his shoulder. I am concerned with complacency by the Aussies. It's happened before in recent times and if we take this Kiwi side lightly we will be on the wrong end of a similar score line from last game.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Australia should win this though beware the wounded Kiwi with a chip on his shoulder. I am concerned with complacency by the Aussies. It's happened before in recent times and if we take this Kiwi side lightly we will be on the wrong end of a similar score line from last game.
Is there any other kind?

ozbash

Referee
Too many tallies already? Australia by plenty and class act from the Australian crowd with no booing during the NZ anthem and the Haka. Would only expect that from a hori crowd.

ha, speaking of wankers...:cool:

why are those cheatin Storm players eligible for international footy ?