What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Under-20s squads

Noa

First Grade
Is Tyme Nikau in the wider squad?? Or is he still young enough to play ball.
Seen him play for maoris against Warriors Development and he looked like a gun.

Probably already have heaps of centre options.

Not listed in the NYC team, like you suggested may be playing ball if signed to the Storm.

Tawera' son ?

Just researched to answer my own question, only 16 this year, 17 at most so Id say SG Ball for him. May get some NYC time late in the year injuries and ability permitting.

Last edited:

footy1

Juniors
I have to tip the winner of the Toyota cup by mid february for a tipping competition

I'd prefer a safety first approach because you score 10 points for the premier, 6 for 2nd and 3 for both knocked out the week before the gf

anybody want to provide some decent analysis and throw club allegiance out the window ?

or does anybody know of a decent season appraisal by a respected journo that maybe has been printed

I don't watch much Toyota cup at all, but I take it that a side might be young one year ... ie all 18yo's and not many of them go up to first grade due to a stable NRL side ... and say they go fairly well ... then the following year with basically the same side and all being almost max age they go nuts and do really well ... is that a fair statement ?

It would appear that Canberra got somewhat plundered after winning the comp in 2008 and then only went so-so in 2009 ... maybe a rebuilding year by Toyota cup standards

I'm a broncos supporter, and we seem to be strongish each year, without winning the comp ... i would imagine our recruiting is comprehensive and wide reaching

any obvious top 8 sides from last year fit into that sort of category ? any guidance on this would be appreciated

Oink !

Every year is different and there will be a team that nobody really expected to do well that will be in the top 4. For this year's competition, I'd have the Wests Tigers, Melbourne Storm, Sydney Roosters and South Sydney Rabbitohs as my top 4.

The Tigers have some very good players in key positions with the likes of Jake Mullaney, Robert Lui, Liam Ayoub, Patrick Politoni and Matt Hyland most likely to fill in at 1,6,7,9 and 13 respectively. Add the likes of Aaron Woods, Junior Roqica, Faleula Finau, Ben Murdoch, Daniel Ahsin and Sama Sauvao and they are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

They should line-up like this:

1. Jake MULLANEY
2. Faleula FINAU
3. Joel WISBEY
4. Junior ROQICA
5. Sama SAUVAO
6. Robert LUI
7. Liam AYOUB
8. Neil BEGOVICH
9. Patrick POLITONI
10. Aaron WOODS
11. Leivaha PULU
12. Ben MURDOCH
13. Matt HYLAND (C)

14. Jay FLORIMO
15. Daniel AHSIN
16. Brendan ADAMS
17. Matthew GROAT

The Storm will want to repeat last season's thriller year and have got some class players in their line-up that will serve them very well. Dane Chisholm, Slade Griffin, Theodore Stuart, Justin O'Neill, James Woolford, Matt Duffie and Pita Maile will look to gain an edge on their opponents and will be more than capable of doing that. Add in young players Ben Hampton, Jarome Wilson and Maipele Morseau and they will be very, very good.

1. Joshua JEROME
2. Justin O'NEILL
3. Pita MAILE
4. Slade GRIFFIN
5. Matt DUFFIE
6. Dane CHISHOLM (C)
7. Jake HAWKINS
8. Jordan McLEAN
9. James WOOLFORD
10. James BARKER
11. Robert ROCHOW
12. Theodore STUART
13. Blake LEARY

14. Lucas GRECH
15. Sepeti AFU
16. Sam MARTIN
17. Kenny BROMWICH

The Roosters will be looking to make the finals for the first time in the NYC and have the team to do it. They've got players such as Joseph Leilua, Boyd Cordner, Cheyse Blair, Jacob Miller, Ryan Williamson, Hughie Stanley, Isaac Maliota, Brad Murray, JP Du Plessis and Fine Moeakiola currently eligible for NYC but training with first grade. Plenty of speed out wide and the forwards will be very mobile. Add in players such as Ethan Lowe, Jerome Leolahi and Olireti Samuelu and they should do well.

1. Hughie STANLEY
2. Fine MOEAKIOLA
3. Ryan WILLIAMSON
4. JP DU PLESSIS
5. Cheyse BLAIR
6. Matthew HANDS (C)
7. Brad MURRAY
8. Isaac MALIOTA
9. Olireti SAMUELU
10. Lepuha PASEKA
11. Boyd CORDNER
12. Joseph LEILUA
13. Jerome LEOLAHI

14. Tom PELO
15. Sam BRUNTON
16. Ethan LOWE
17. John LEIATAUA

Souths probably have th best backline in the NYC. There is plenty to like about them as they have a great side with the likes of Dylan Farrell, Malcolm Webster, Adam Reynolds, Kane Morgan, Junior Vai Vai, Matthew Mundine and Jacob Nansen. Jack Lee-Hang will come up after SG Ball. He is one to watch for the future. Players such as Josh Starling, Blake Judd and Jack Tulemau will get the job done for them.

1. Malcolm WEBSTER
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Junior VAI VAI
4. Dylan FARRELL
5. Kane MORGAN
6. Matthew MUNDINE
7. Adam REYNOLDS (C)
8. Jacob NANSEN
9. Nathan PEATS
10. Jake SHEARER
11. Hayden O'DONNELL
12. Blake JUDD
13. Kennedy PETTYBOURNE

14. Daryl BRENNAN
15. Manasseh WATENE
16. Jack TULEMAU
17. Josh STARLING

The next bunch I think will be North QLD Cowboys, Newcastle Knights, Canberra Raiders and St George Illawarra Dragons.

Bottom teams IMO will be Manly Sea Eagles and Penrith Panthers.

Rich102

Staff member
Allegiances aside, I think you would be silly to leave the Warriors out of the top 4. They lost class players after 2008 yet still bounced back last year.
Away games will still be a problem, but at Mt Smart they should be strong.
This year they have last year's Warriors assistant-coach John Ackland in charge.
Shaun Johnson (half), Elijah Taylor (Lock), Bill Tupou (Wing/Centre), Siuatonga Likiliki (Centre) and Alehana Mara (Hooker) have been training with the grade side, which will improve them.
Should be interesting;-).

roopy

Referee
The Roosters won't do any good because they will do the same thing as the coaching staff did at the Knights last year - which was to rest any players with tiny injuries, move guys around several different positions to see how they go, run lots of younger players to have a look at them, cut the more experienced guys for youngers guys if they decide the experienced guy has a limited future - basically work at developing individuals and not focus on winning games.

The Knights have a good squad, and if they try to win games rather than develop players they will go OK, but i don't know what the plan will be.

footy1

Juniors
The Roosters won't do any good because they will do the same thing as the coaching staff did at the Knights last year - which was to rest any players with tiny injuries, move guys around several different positions to see how they go, run lots of younger players to have a look at them, cut the more experienced guys for youngers guys if they decide the experienced guy has a limited future - basically work at developing individuals and not focus on winning games.

The Knights have a good squad, and if they try to win games rather than develop players they will go OK, but i don't know what the plan will be.

Scott Murray I think has been retained as coach from last season so it will be interesting to see what happens in regards to him picking the side he wants. Not sure how much input Brian Smith or his assistants Trent Robinson and Rohan Smith have but if they can field the side I named or close to it, they'll go far.

The Warriors are another team who will challenge next year and I simply forgot them. A team with the likes of Elijah Taylor, Shaun Johnson, Suiatonga Likiliki, Alehana Mara, Ben Henry and Bill Tupou will certainly do some damage.

They could line-up like this:

1. Nafe SELUINI
2. Elijah NIKO
3. Thomas AH VAN
4. Suiatonga LIKILIKI
5. Bill TUPOU
6. Shaun JOHNSON
7. Jordan TUARAE
8. Luke LABAN
9. Alehana MARA
10. Beau KING
11. Ben HENRY
12. Sebastian IKAHIHIFO
13. Elijah TAYLOR (C)

14. Jerome KUTIA
15. Neecrom AEALIITI
16. Matthew ROBINSON
17. Daniel PALAVI

The Knights are lookiong very good IMO. They've made some good buys in recruiting Neenan Simpson, Adrian Davis and Mitch McMahon. They will serve them well.

Noa

First Grade
The Storm will want to repeat last season's thriller year and have got some class players in their line-up that will serve them very well. Dane Chisholm, Slade Griffin, Theodore Stuart, Justin O'Neill, James Woolford, Matt Duffie and Pita Maile will look to gain an edge on their opponents and will be more than capable of doing that. Add in young players Ben Hampton, Jarome Wilson and Maipele Morseau and they will be very, very good.

1. Joshua JEROME
2. Justin O'NEILL
3. Pita MAILE
4. Slade GRIFFIN
5. Matt DUFFIE
6. Dane CHISHOLM (C)
7. Jake HAWKINS
8. Jordan McLEAN
9. James WOOLFORD
10. James BARKER
11. Robert ROCHOW
12. Theodore STUART
13. Blake LEARY

14. Lucas GRECH
15. Sepeti AFU
16. Sam MARTIN
17. Kenny BROMWICH

I dont think you''ll see Dane Chisholm, Matt Duffie, Justin O'Neill or James woolford play much NYC this year, which will certainly put a dampner on our chances on going back to back. And unless Sepeti Afu is staying to fight for a NSW cup spot he is not on our books.

This is the team I think will startthe year at least anyway

1. Joshua JEROME
2. Brayden WILLIAMS
3. Pita MAILE
4. TOHU HARRIS/BENNETT LESLIE
5. Eddie Faamusili/Robbie Kurth
6. Michael Gavan / Ben Hampton
7. MATT CURRIE
8. Jordan McLEAN
9. Jake Hawkins
10. Rulon Nutira
11. Robbie Rochow
12. Theo Stuart
13. Slade Griffen -may start the season at center but long term this is his spot.

14. Ken Bromwich
15. Sam Martin
16. Bennett Leslie
17. Blake Leary

As the season goes on look for the likes of Morseau, Kirirsome Auva'a, Uiti Baker, Mike Chee Kam and Brett Jarrett to push spots.

Last edited:

isaiah

Bench
I dont think you''ll see Dane Chisholm, Matt Duffie, Justin O'Neill or James woolford play much NYC this year, which will certainly put a dampner on our chances on going back to back. And unless Sepeti Afu is staying to fight for a NSW cup spot he is not on our books.

This is the team I think will startthe year at least anyway

1. Joshua JEROME
2. Brayden WILLIAMS
3. Pita MAILE
4. TOHU HARRIS/BENNETT LESLIE
6. Michael Gavan / Ben Hampton
7. MATT CURRIE
8. Jordan McLEAN
9. Jake Hawkins
10. Rulon Nutira
11. Robbie Rochow
12. Theo Stuart
13. Slade Griffen -may start the season at center but long term this is his spot.

14. Ken Bromwich
15. Sam Martin
16. Bennett Leslie
17. Blake Leary

As the season goes on look for the likes of Morseau, Kirirsome Auva'a, Uiti Baker, Mike Chee Kam and Brett Jarrett to push spots.

who from the great storm u18 side of 09 are mentioned here?

Noa

First Grade
who from the great storm u18 side of 09 are mentioned here?

1. Joshua JEROME
7. Matt Currie
8. Jordan McLEAN
12. Theo Stuart
13. Slade Griffen
14. Ken Bromwich
15. Sam Martin

Not named Lucas grech

Plus Justin O'Neill who skipped a grade.

watatank

Coach
Dragons Under 20's:

Chris Astill (fullback, wing)
Jared Brodrick (centre)
Sam Campbell (utility, lock)
David Caterall (fullback)
Ernie Ciaschetti (lock, front row)
Jayden Dallalana (hooker)
Jack De Belin (back row)
Kalifa Fai-Fai Loa (wing, centre)
Kane Gillies (fullback, centre)
Tom Hancock (prop)
Josh Heggie (prop)
Beau Henry (five eighth, halfback)
Nathan Jones (lock)
Cameron King (hooker, lock, five eighth)
Justin King
Kyle Mallyon (lock, five eighth, halfback)
Simon Maslanka (centre, fullback, wing)
Alex McKinnon (back row)
Mitchell Nielsen (centre)
Blake Phillips (second row, lock)
Luke Pickerd (fullback)
Max Ray (prop)
Mitch Rein (hooker)
Travis Roche (fullback, wing, centre)
Scott Rosser (halfback)
Jackson Russell (hooker)
Trent Ryan (five eighth, fullback)
Kyle Stanley (five eighth, fullback)
Jack Stockwell (prop)
Wes Suckley (back row)
Jarrod Thompson (back row)
Shannon Wakeman (prop)

Last edited:

lifesgood

Juniors
Every year is different and there will be a team that nobody really expected to do well that will be in the top 4. For this year's competition, I'd have the Wests Tigers, Melbourne Storm, Sydney Roosters and South Sydney Rabbitohs as my top 4.

The Tigers have some very good players in key positions with the likes of Jake Mullaney, Robert Lui, Liam Ayoub, Patrick Politoni and Matt Hyland most likely to fill in at 1,6,7,9 and 13 respectively. Add the likes of Aaron Woods, Junior Roqica, Faleula Finau, Ben Murdoch, Daniel Ahsin and Sama Sauvao and they are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

1. Jake MULLANEY
2. Faleula FINAU
3. Joel WISBEY
4. Junior ROQICA
5. Sama SAUVAO
6. Robert LUI
7. Liam AYOUB
8. Neil BEGOVICH
9. Patrick POLITONI
10. Aaron WOODS
11. Leivaha PULU
12. Ben MURDOCH
13. Matt HYLAND (C)

14. Jay FLORIMO
15. Daniel AHSIN
16. Brendan ADAMS
17. Matthew GROAT

1. Joshua JEROME
2. Justin O'NEILL
3. Pita MAILE
4. Slade GRIFFIN
5. Matt DUFFIE
6. Dane CHISHOLM (C)
7. Jake HAWKINS
8. Jordan McLEAN
9. James WOOLFORD
10. James BARKER
11. Robert ROCHOW
12. Theodore STUART
13. Blake LEARY

14. Lucas GRECH
15. Sepeti AFU
16. Sam MARTIN
17. Kenny BROMWICH

The Roosters will be looking to make the finals for the first time in the NYC and have the team to do it. They've got players such as Joseph Leilua, Boyd Cordner, Cheyse Blair, Jacob Miller, Ryan Williamson, Hughie Stanley, Isaac Maliota, Brad Murray, JP Du Plessis and Fine Moeakiola currently eligible for NYC but training with first grade. Plenty of speed out wide and the forwards will be very mobile. Add in players such as Ethan Lowe, Jerome Leolahi and Olireti Samuelu and they should do well.

1. Hughie STANLEY
2. Fine MOEAKIOLA
3. Ryan WILLIAMSON
4. JP DU PLESSIS
5. Cheyse BLAIR
6. Matthew HANDS (C)
7. Brad MURRAY
8. Isaac MALIOTA
9. Olireti SAMUELU
10. Lepuha PASEKA
11. Boyd CORDNER
12. Joseph LEILUA
13. Jerome LEOLAHI

14. Tom PELO
15. Sam BRUNTON
16. Ethan LOWE
17. John LEIATAUA

Souths probably have th best backline in the NYC. There is plenty to like about them as they have a great side with the likes of Dylan Farrell, Malcolm Webster, Adam Reynolds, Kane Morgan, Junior Vai Vai, Matthew Mundine and Jacob Nansen. Jack Lee-Hang will come up after SG Ball. He is one to watch for the future. Players such as Josh Starling, Blake Judd and Jack Tulemau will get the job done for them.

1. Malcolm WEBSTER
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Junior VAI VAI
4. Dylan FARRELL
5. Kane MORGAN
6. Matthew MUNDINE
7. Adam REYNOLDS (C)
8. Jacob NANSEN
9. Nathan PEATS
10. Jake SHEARER
11. Hayden O'DONNELL
12. Blake JUDD
13. Kennedy PETTYBOURNE

14. Daryl BRENNAN
15. Manasseh WATENE
16. Jack TULEMAU
17. Josh STARLING

The next bunch I think will be North QLD Cowboys, Newcastle Knights, Canberra Raiders and St George Illawarra Dragons.

Bottom teams IMO will be Manly Sea Eagles and Penrith Panthers.

I could not agree any more with this!
These four sides, should be the top four sides in the competition, I think you have a few boys wrong in few of the sides, but that doesnt matter, the base is there that will win them competitions.

Roosters have lost Boyd Cordner and Matt Hands which is massive loss, and a prop from them Keith Massima, has gone to the tigers. I think Jacob Miller will do a good job with Brad Murray in the halves. As well, they signed Chris Thomas, who played bulldogs SG Ball last year, awesome player.

Their scariest thing out of all that, is the souths backlike, 1-7 all played last year and I think all had a taste of first grade in souths trials, should be devasating. Souths pack will be the thing that may cost them, but they have the attack out wide to score plenty of points.

Tigers won't have Rob Lui, he will be playing first grade, and I think may be playing premier league if his not playing first grade. Thats where Jay Florimo may move to 7 and they also have Ben James, who I think played Australian Schoolboys Rugby Union as another half, their best ascet is how many options they have in the halves and hooker roles. James,Ayoub, Florimo, Politoni, Parata and few others who have done good jobs in their two trials and would not look out of place playing 20s this year. (Rob Lui I think will play 20s towards the end of the year depending on how first grade is going)

Melbourne I think have a great consistent and even side, what I think It will come down to is their halves, Chisolm is an unreal player, but I dont think he is a five eight that can win them a game as a five eight, he can tear teams apart with his running game and freakish ability, but without Luke Kelly inside him, he may struggle and need to ball play a bit more, cause I don't think he will be able to be the leader of the whole side.

Out of everything I think these four will be the top sides, as well as Brisbane, St George, Canberra, North Queensland and the Warriors who are other bolters.

Last edited:

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I think the success of the Broncos under 20's will largely depend on what players who are named in the NRL squad on the Broncos website will play NYC. A quick check of the player profiles who are in this category are below. I've also put beside them who have been named for NRL and NYC teams for trials this weekend

Kurt Baptiste (NYC)
Gerard Beale (NRL)
Ben Hunt (NRL)
Kurtis Lingwoodock (NYC)
Dunamis Lui (NYC)
Corey Norman (NRL)

The return of Lockyer and Wallace would see Hunt dropped. And Hoffman and Yow Yeh returning would likely push out Norman and Beale.

Would like to get your comments on the Broncos chances. Obviously the Tigers and Storm look to have very good sides again. Chisholm tore the Broncos apart in the semi last year.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Forgot to say alot will also depend on what the policy is for playing under 20's in QLD cup this year...

Big Pete

Referee
Yes, I believe Ben Hunt will be playing for the Comets this year. The rest I believe will be turning out for the Toyota Cup side.

Side will likely look like...

1. Todd Murphy
2. Dane Gagai
3. Gerard Beale
4. Dale Copley
5. Aaron Whitchurch
6. Corey Norman
7. Louis Frisby
8. Andrew Clayton
9. Kurt Baptiste
10. Dunamuis Lui (c)
11. Tariq Sims
12. Kurtis Lingwoodock
13. James Ackerman

14. Ben Malley
15. Ben Faulkner
16. Tennyson Elliott
17. Mitchell Frei

Coach: Todd Murphey

richies

Juniors
the dogs trial team is

TOYOTA CUP TEAM SHEET

NATHAN MASSEY

CRUISE IOSEFA

PAO PELE -goodin

NEHE MILNER-SKUDDER

EDDIE TAUTALI

SHANE PUMIPI

JOSH KENT

JUDAH LAVULO

LIONEL O’MALLY

SAM KASIANO

PAKISONASI AFU

JOSH JACKSON

DALE FINUCANE

Interchange:

AIDEN SEZER--goodin

RATU TAGIVE--3

LACHLAN BURR ---gun 11

LOPETI TIMANI 8/11

DEAN MCGLINCHEY- 2nd row

STEVE TAAKIMOEAKA---?forward ---conrads bro

LAZARUS MULU---centre highly rated

ARTHUR BROWN---- big strong centre probaly play second row later

the dogs have some promising backline players and some speed for once and most are young

also peter T is not listed and was good for us last year , he must be injured as he is still around in 2010
we do have some good frowards too
martin T is getting a run in nsw but can still pay nyc

footy1

Juniors
I could not agree any more with this!
These four sides, should be the top four sides in the competition, I think you have a few boys wrong in few of the sides, but that doesnt matter, the base is there that will win them competitions.

Roosters have lost Boyd Cordner and Matt Hands which is massive loss, and a prop from them Keith Massima, has gone to the tigers. I think Jacob Miller will do a good job with Brad Murray in the halves. As well, they signed Chris Thomas, who played bulldogs SG Ball last year, awesome player.

Their scariest thing out of all that, is the souths backlike, 1-7 all played last year and I think all had a taste of first grade in souths trials, should be devasating. Souths pack will be the thing that may cost them, but they have the attack out wide to score plenty of points.

Tigers won't have Rob Lui, he will be playing first grade, and I think may be playing premier league if his not playing first grade. Thats where Jay Florimo may move to 7 and they also have Ben James, who I think played Australian Schoolboys Rugby Union as another half, their best ascet is how many options they have in the halves and hooker roles. James,Ayoub, Florimo, Politoni, Parata and few others who have done good jobs in their two trials and would not look out of place playing 20s this year. (Rob Lui I think will play 20s towards the end of the year depending on how first grade is going)

Melbourne I think have a great consistent and even side, what I think It will come down to is their halves, Chisolm is an unreal player, but I dont think he is a five eight that can win them a game as a five eight, he can tear teams apart with his running game and freakish ability, but without Luke Kelly inside him, he may struggle and need to ball play a bit more, cause I don't think he will be able to be the leader of the whole side.

Out of everything I think these four will be the top sides, as well as Brisbane, St George, Canberra, North Queensland and the Warriors who are other bolters.

Losing Boyd Cordner and Matthew Hands is a very big loss but there is competition for spots with Brad Murray, Jacob Miller and Keanu Te Kiri from SG Ball fighting for the halves and there are plenty of quality backrowers to pick from in Jake Grace, Ethan Lowe, Jerome Leolahi and John Leiataua. It'll be very interesting to see how JP Du Plessis comes along. Chris Thomas? Is he the same Chris Thomas who played SG Ball with the Roosters?

Souths backline is going to be extremely dangerous. They have size, speed and power to over-run opposition sides. Players such as Dylan Farrell, Junior Vai Vai and Kane Morgan will be very dominant at this level. Malcolm Webster will also be a handful. A lot though will depend on how Matthew Mundine performs this year. He is a special talent but seems to be a bit overweight.

footy1

Juniors
the dogs trial team is

TOYOTA CUP TEAM SHEET

NATHAN MASSEY

CRUISE IOSEFA

PAO PELE -goodin

NEHE MILNER-SKUDDER

EDDIE TAUTALI

SHANE PUMIPI

JOSH KENT

JUDAH LAVULO

LIONEL O’MALLY

SAM KASIANO

PAKISONASI AFU

JOSH JACKSON

DALE FINUCANE

Interchange:

AIDEN SEZER--goodin

RATU TAGIVE--3

LACHLAN BURR ---gun 11

LOPETI TIMANI 8/11

DEAN MCGLINCHEY- 2nd row

STEVE TAAKIMOEAKA---?forward ---conrads bro

LAZARUS MULU---centre highly rated

ARTHUR BROWN---- big strong centre probaly play second row later

the dogs have some promising backline players and some speed for once and most are young

also peter T is not listed and was good for us last year , he must be injured as he is still around in 2010
we do have some good frowards too
martin T is getting a run in nsw but can still pay nyc

It's very interesting to see Lachlan Burr listed on the bench. He is IMO by far and away their best backrower. He has a good engine, has great footwork and his defence is very solid. He is only 18 years old but will play NRL one day in the near future. Is Martin Taupau going to play NSW Cup instead of NYC? He is a great talent that kid, very powerful.

slammingsam

Juniors
Mundine has lost alot of weight - he still has some pudge around the stomach area but is looking far better then previous years..
Matt-Mundine-cc301d27-8616-4f89-a13b-6df6e6ae638e.jpg

Matt-Mundine-2-dc5a5d89-e979-4c3d-8dbe-2a86e89603f6.jpg

richies

Juniors
y
It's very interesting to see Lachlan Burr listed on the bench. He is IMO by far and away their best backrower. He has a good engine, has great footwork and his defence is very solid. He is only 18 years old but will play NRL one day in the near future. Is Martin Taupau going to play NSW Cup instead of NYC? He is a great talent that kid, very powerful.

not sure about lachie why his on the bench ?
probably just easing him and his body and confidence along slowly,
also has a good offload and is pretty solid for a young kid
not sure on martin either
probably just using the trials as a guage to see were he is with the bigger guyes also has a good offload to...

mundine does look fitter. maybe he will get a run this year

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
Yes, I believe Ben Hunt will be playing for the Comets this year. The rest I believe will be turning out for the Toyota Cup side.

Side will likely look like...

1. Todd Murphy
2. Dane Gagai
3. Gerard Beale
4. Dale Copley
5. Aaron Whitchurch
6. Corey Norman
7. Louis Frisby
8. Andrew Clayton
9. Kurt Baptiste
10. Dunamuis Lui (c)
11. Tariq Sims
12. Kurtis Lingwoodock
13. James Ackerman

14. Ben Malley
15. Ben Faulkner
16. Tennyson Elliott
17. Mitchell Frei

Coach: Todd Murphey

Hey Pete, this side looks pretty good to me (especially the backline). Do you think they have what it takes to match it with the Tigers and Storm? Seems like most people don't think so.

Are the coach and fullback names really that similar?