What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 World Cup - Italy 1 New Zealand 1 - (Group F)

New Zealand have fought like tigers. I hope some of their players get noticed and can go on to bigger and better things in their careers. I doubt they'll advance but alot of people assumed they would suffer 3 losses, some said 3 heavy losses. At worst it'll be 2 draws, 1 loss, a good chance they'll do better than Australia. I hope not but well done All Whites anyway.

Iafeta

Referee
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Viva La Kiwi resistance!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Viva La Kiwi resistance!

KIWIS....KIWIS....KIWIS....KIWIS....KIWIS...

How good have they gone...beyond expectations and gutsed it out in both games.

A brilliant tournament for a team that should be a lot worse than the Aussies...

ozbash

Referee
Shorty, we can make you an honarary kiwi for the duration of the cup..

will mean an avatar though :)

Iafeta

Referee
KIWIS....KIWIS....KIWIS....KIWIS....KIWIS...

How good have they gone...beyond expectations and gutsed it out in both games.

A brilliant tournament for a team that should be a lot worse than the Aussies...

NZ 2
AUS 1

Collective price of NZ squad $6.50 and a bag of skittles
Collective price of AUS squad $60.5m

Life is sweet :cool:

Shorty, we can make you an honarary kiwi for the duration of the cup..

will mean an avatar though :)

Na, as honourary Tuku Morgan proxy, I veto that suggestion... Shorty's Aussie. It's a Kiwi thing to go all 'World Cup second round' you know. It's sacred. Like Tem Morrison sacred.

Irrespective of whether the Kiwis qualify for the next round...we still owned the Shockaroos in terms of performance at this WC.

langpark

First Grade
NZ 2
AUS 1

Collective price of NZ squad $6.50 and a bag of skittles
Collective price of AUS squad $60.5m
:lol:

Compare it to the price of the Italian team too (oe even one top italian player), who you guys drew with and it'll be an even better stat.

Fast Eddie is right, I'm sure 99% of Aussies are really happy for NZ, I certainly am.

Shorty

Staff member
Irrespective of whether the Kiwis qualify for the next round...we still owned the Shockaroos in terms of performance at this WC.
I'll agree that the Kiwis have dug in, Aus against Germany was horrible, Ghana much better.
Let's see how they go with their next opponent yes?