What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 ANZAC Test: Kangaroos -V- Kiwis

Jesbass

First Grade
TBA is clearly overworked and out of his depth. I'm working on finding us a replacement. Hopefully not too long... ;-)

LeagueNut

First Grade
**As there was no referee to ask for dispensation, and as there are no competition points riding on the outcome, could I ask the community to consider replacing Joshie's link (which is obviously not the picture) with his picture? And here it is... perhaps one of the mods could insert it where it belongs (no pun intentional).
I have no problem with this, but I also don't have the mod powers to make it happen.

Jesbass

First Grade
**As there was no referee to ask for dispensation, and as there are no competition points riding on the outcome, could I ask the community to consider replacing Joshie's link (which is obviously not the picture) with his picture? And here it is... perhaps one of the mods could insert it where it belongs (no pun intentional).

I have no problem with this, but I also don't have the mod powers to make it happen.

Done. And I've added a note to explain. :thumn

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks LN and JB ... I would have dealt with it myself by posting by proxy except I am currently doing school inspections and am in a town called Lianyungang with limited 'net access ... no excuse really, captains error I'm afraid.

JB, if you wish to ref then do so ... I'm sure that bank transfer has reached you by now.

joshie

Live Update Team
thanks sorry for the drama with the pic. i tried for a while but it just wouldnt post. i was very confused.

but good game all round and i cant wait for scores and i am even more happy with making my debut for a f7s rep side :)

Tittoolate

Juniors
Great game all, good fun and some real quality submissions. So whoever ends up being the ref; good luck! C'arn the Aussies!

Jesbass

First Grade
Thanks LN and JB ... I would have dealt with it myself by posting by proxy except I am currently doing school inspections and am in a town called Lianyungang with limited 'net access ... no excuse really, captains error I'm afraid.

JB, if you wish to ref then do so ... I'm sure that bank transfer has reached you by now.

This screams every kind of wrong to me. I'll see if we can find someone else. I've asked a couple of other individuals if one of them is prepared to step into the breach. Hopefully it won't be long.

Amadean

Juniors
This screams every kind of wrong to me. .

I told you not to be a cheapskate Titanic! Your underbidding has insulted him and the next ref will probably be even more expensive to bribe! At this rate it would've been cheaper to hire Gorilla to write our articles for us...

...actually that's not a bad idea...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I told you not to be a cheapskate Titanic! Your underbidding has insulted him and the next ref will probably be even more expensive to bribe! At this rate it would've been cheaper to hire Gorilla to write our articles for us...

...actually that's not a bad idea...
From what I hear, Goz is pretttttty expensive. Way out my price range. Unless you have a motza hidden away somewhere, I think you should stick with Titanic.

Great match btw, 5v5. :clap:

gorilla

First Grade
Not cheap, just readily available.

I've pms'd Jesbass to say I can do it by Tuesday evening.

If he's hasn't got a better offer, he just needs to whistle - I assume, he knows how to whistle.

*looks over shoulder *

Titanic

First Grade
Excellent Goz ... a true Anzac.

JB, you can redirect that cheque immediately, thank you.

Jesbass

First Grade
Cheers, gorilla. You got the gig! :thumn

Everyone else can return to their clubs and prepare for first grade footy while the marks are organised.

And Titanic, the cheque bounced. :sarcasm:

Hallatia

Referee
I don't know what all the tributes are for. I wasn't celebrating either, I was just cheerleading and dancing to keep warm:sarcasm:

Jesbass

First Grade
To the reader: despite what your initial suspicions may have led you to believe, the marks have not yet been posted.

That is all.

Latest posts