What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 F7s Awards Night

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Haha...my wife and I run an online board game store on top of raising a child and working real (paying) jobs.

The Christmas rush came about a fortnight earlier than expected and we've been flat out for the last month or so.

Do you sell Yinsh and Dvonn?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hey Jes, did you get the last PM (Tuesday)?

I'll be putting together a summary tonight and will PM again.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
We can get them - fantastic abstracts!

But, alas for you, we're in New Zealand. ;-)

Yeah, they are great :D

Shucks, oh well. I am trying to find someone in Aus that will do them for a reasonable price. They cost a bomb to get...

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No doubt Jesbass has been on holidays. I'll light a cracker under this later in the week, and we can all gauge the responses from there.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the overdue fees on this tux that i rented are going to be through the roof..

gorilla

First Grade
as long as he doesn't do that thing where he lifts his upper gums up, opens his mouth, tilts his head back and makes a laughing face.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
January appears to be slippimg by. No word from Jesbass for weeks and Non Terminator seems to have terminated.

If it's alright with everyone, I'll just get a few key personnel together and we'll make this happen.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Trying to get it sorted. Jes and NT are still not about and they hold the key to the referee and capatin awards.

The bigger picture is what to do in 2012 and I'll start another thread about that.

Latest posts