What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 ROUND 10: Rabbitohs -V- Titans

Bubbles

Juniors
5 v 5 - great effort by everyone; as MM said, great way for the Bunnies to finish off the season!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys, I'll pump out the marks for you all tonight sometime

hold onto your hats (and for Titanic, your several pairs of sunglasses)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Rabbitohs - 431

Marshall_magic - Living Like An NRL Star - 749 words - 86
A rather amusing look at whether the clichéd responses that players give are really cliched.

Lambretta - The end is night, or is it? - 746 words - 88
Quite a well thought out solution to the offseason dilemma. I'd say it’s a brilliant idea, however I live in Melbourne and the Superleague never airs here. However, I'm off to a flower arranging course! Great piece!

byrne_rovelli_fan82 - Not again - 750 words - 83
The writers perspective and retelling of the ugly clash between Manly and Melbourne players recently. There were a few errors which have affected your score slightly, however your opinion was clearly and well made.

Bubbles - Sympathy For The Devil - 744 words - 89
Magnificent piece taking the Neutral side, so to speak in the David Gallop debate. Well written indeed!

Monk - The Backlash - 749 words - 85
A good piece where the writer is hopeful that a Storm premiership isn't going to be played down by criticism due to past indiscretions. A few small errors, but still a good article!

Titans - 440

tits&tans - The Vanishing Bard - 748 words - 88
Great article. Good humourous yarn with a great pun at the end!

Amadean - Bled Dry - 749 words - 88
An amusing, yet honest realisation as to why people flock to sport, even the boring Union.

Titanic - CeeEnEn Sportz - 746 words - 91
My goodness! Riotously funny masterpiece. One of the best articles I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Fantastic!

Tittoolate - Focus, Control, Practice, Faith - 740 words - 87
he drama and tension that one player must feel when taking a game deciding conversion. Nicely written.

TITs ANonymouS - It's Time - 750 words - 86
A fan decides he's calling it quits on the team he has supported for many years, and for justifiable reasons. Nicley written. (I did notice you listed Ivan Cleary as playing alongside Beetson, Hastings, Mullins and co.)

POTM - Titanic (Titans)

Monk

Referee
And that's a wrap on our season. Cheers to the Titans for a great final round, all the best for your finals campaign.

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks Souths ... we all look forward to renewing the challenge next season ... well played.

Onya team ... a great scramble considering the difficulties across China/India/Thailand and the Nation's Capital to get posted.

Cheers 'Unit for the quick marking and honored to have shaded the others for POTM.

Bubbles

Juniors
Thanks for marking Unit and a big congrats to the Tits and especially to Titanic for his awesomely original and witty, clever article - one of the best I've seen!! Good luck in the finals Titans! Thought that was a top effort by the Bunnies, only just getting pipped at the post and some great articles written!

Tittoolate

Juniors
Thanks Bunnies for a great game. I enjoyed all the reads and the competition. Ref, great to have you with the whistle. Quick and clean. For the Titans; WOOHOO! Great end to the year and a pleasure to play alongside you(se). Titanic, way to firkin' go!

Last edited: