What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2011 ROUND 8: Ninjas -V- Titans

Willow

Assistant Moderator
OK, looks like Griffo has chucked me the whistle. Just got home from work, will start marking now. Should have it done tonight.
Cheers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
whistle_2.gif
Full time scores - Round 8, 2011

Chuck Norris Texas Death Ninjas vs Gold Coast Titans
Rugby League related: 40%
Originality: 30%
Grammar, punctuation, spelling: 20%
Do I like it? 10%
Score: /100

CNTDN

joshie
Digivolving
Ref Comments: The player somehow managed to find a link between the NRL and Digimon. Nice effort.
Words: 748
Score: 82

CobyDelaney
Players are people too…
Ref Comments: The notion of players running to a script does indeed sould boring. Humans rule.
Words: 729
Score: 86

jamesgould
So close
Ref Comments: The player researched hard and argued well to support his what ifs. Almost had me convinced.
Words: 750
Score: 90

edabomb
NRL Psycho
Ref Comments: Bizarre, indeed. Nice touch at the end.
Words: 748
Score: 89

TOTAL: 347

-Vs-

GOLD COAST

Titanic
Dear Mr. Searle
Ref Comments: Sticking it up the GC coaching and administration. By the way, sad to report that the Pink Poodle is no more.
Score: 88

bgdc
Women in Rugby League
Ref Comments: Well researched piece, and a relevant message that goes well beyond the game of rugby league.
Score: 90

tits&tans
Avariciousness
Ref Comments: I may never be able to look at a conversion attempt in the same way again.
Words: 738
Score: 89

TOTAL: 267

RESULT: CNTDN DEFEAT GOLD COAST 346-267

POTM: jamesgould (CNTDN) and bgdc (Gold Coast)

Well played everyone. :thumn

edabomb

First Grade
Cheers for that Willow.

Bad luck Titans. Brilliant articles from your three players though.

Congrats to JG and bgdc on their MOTM turns.

Hallatia

Referee
Go team!

Good fight from those Titans who won, superb average. Happy to take the win though.

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks guys for the effort, Luke was ill and didn't relay the message to Mark and good win Ninjas ... well deserved.

Ps Willow. I used the Pink Poodle in deference to some ancient inclandestine soirees (can you remember that neon ad with the dog pulling the nappy down?) and in lieu of where they were last reportedly seen jumping the back fence :)