What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

innsaneink

Referee
manlyawayjersey1.jpg

GAZF

First Grade
It will be a shame to see Manly drop their current white jersey. Best they've had in years.

gzerounian

Juniors
Thanks GAZF for positing it up for me.
I love your work by the way! How can so many clubs get their jerseys so wrong when all they would need to do is hire a genius like you on a contractual basis to so some designs for them.

As for the traditional manly hoops, i think it is good to have a break every few years from the heritage then go back to it. Otherwise it loses its impact for example parramatta. I think they should definitely use this years heritage (1986) as their home jersey next year.

hellteam

First Grade
Kasperky really needs to work on their marketing. It's all well and good to be on a sporting team's jersey, but they really need to back it up with some TV advertising or the like.

95%+ of people would have no idea what it is.

gzerounian

Juniors
To help commemorate 25 years of the broncos next year they should do a modern version of the ugliest jersey ever made as part of heritage round…here is what it might look like

img685.imageshack.us/img685/6670/broncos.jpg

could someone post this for me as i still haven't reached 20 posts

beave

Coach
Probably better than the yellow canary jersey tbh............

I wish they would just wear a 1992-1994 clone FFS, best looking broncos jersey they've had. Get TDK on board again, I've heard VHS is coming back in a big big way.................................

Pierced Soul

First Grade

:lol::lol:

why don't more major sponsors use players in ads? i know the nrma have done some with the broncos over the years. currently i piss myself at those iselect ads with the tits but i don't know why others dont take more advantage of the association they ahve with a club.

GAZF

First Grade
:lol::lol:

why don't more major sponsors use players in ads? i know the nrma have done some with the broncos over the years. currently i piss myself at those iselect ads with the tits but i don't know why others dont take more advantage of the association they ahve with a club.

iSelect have done very well to establish their brand through the Titans. I hope that other major sponsors take their lead and we see more of this in the future. Its a win-win for sponsors and clubs really.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
When I read "ugliest jersey ever made" I instantly thought if that aqua coloured jersey they wore a few times. Broncos should do that for heritage round haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.