What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Junior Reps Harold Matthews & SG Ball

Raider_69

Post Whore
Well done to the tigers, been the best side all year
the raiders can be proud of their year. Fell at the final hurdle which is a shame but a fantastic year none the less

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders juniors have been awesome for a long time these last four five years....doing something right down that way

stretcher

Juniors
Get over it dude, Penrith lost fair and square. Every squad had set backs including Parramatta during the comp; that is football. As Tucs said; that is why there is a squad of 25-28.
Nobody has more than 25 players dude penrith had Shane coppins ,Dylan Fuad,Peter Tia Tia all in the stating 17 plus Christian Crichton out for 7comp games Shawn Fitzgerald out for 4weeks and Manu enese out for 3weeks and a total squad of 23 u do the sums plus tyrell fuimoano and Amos viga and Ethan wright all left the club u tell me how many other clubs would perform as well with those dramas

magpie4ever

First Grade
Nobody has more than 25 players dude penrith had Shane coppins ,Dylan Fuad,Peter Tia Tia all in the stating 17 plus Christian Crichton out for 7comp games Shawn Fitzgerald out for 4weeks and Manu enese out for 3weeks and a total squad of 23 u do the sums plus tyrell fuimoano and Amos viga and Ethan wright all left the club u tell me how many other clubs would perform as well with those dramas

Mate, your tears are creating a flood: build a bridge and get over it. The winner of the 2012 HM Cup is Parramatta; not the pennies.

KAB

Juniors
Raiders juniors have been awesome for a long time these last four five years....doing something right down that way

If you take the imports out it be a different side all together, If you look at there Matts team, its a different situation.

KAB

Juniors
They sure are ... They're importing Queenslanders ... LMAO!

I think was a total of 5 or 6 players from the north and all key positions.
Well done Tigers, Things are certianly going places in there club. All juniors,
in Matts from what I have been told and like wise for the Ball.

Well done, :D

KAB

Juniors
U16 Poss/ Probs - players named - 3 from the Centurions a great effort-
Connor Watson - U16 NSW Indigenous Fullback, Mitch Connor - Fantastic front rower, will take 2 or 3 hit ups a set gets quick play the ball - built like Paul Gallen. He is playing out of his skin on the coast at the moment. Callum Blinco must have impressed early on as he has not played since Parra's game.

On yeah Wade Hannel (Centre)and Darcy Cox(Lock / 2nd rower) - Central Coast boys playing for Manly .

Well done to the development of these players on the Central Coast. Imagine whats going to happen next year, with their Matts and Ball teams.

Well done to Parra - and the Tigers

stretcher

Juniors
U16 Poss/ Probs - players named - 3 from the Centurions a great effort-
Connor Watson - U16 NSW Indigenous Fullback, Mitch Connor - Fantastic front rower, will take 2 or 3 hit ups a set gets quick play the ball - built like Paul Gallen. He is playing out of his skin on the coast at the moment. Callum Blinco must have impressed early on as he has not played since Parra's game.

On yeah Wade Hannel (Centre)and Darcy Cox(Lock / 2nd rower) - Central Coast boys playing for Manly .

Well done to the development of these players on the Central Coast. Imagine whats going to happen next year, with their Matts and Ball teams.

Well done to Parra - and the Tigers
I thought the twins from central coast Matt's were there best forwards by far

KAB

Juniors
I thought the twins from central coast Matt's were there best forwards by far

You may have thought they where, Jacob was the 8, was good all year he probably will figure in his club awards, but the selectors have other ideas. Daniel - was probably hot cold yeah big surprise, they will be guttered they considering second year in matts.