What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 NSW soo side..

RWB

Bench
The annoying thing is the inconsistency with incumbency. Hayne and Jennings have been selected on reputation fair enough, but then Watmough is left out after he played a Test 1 month earlier, for Creagh.
Creagh isn't in better form and has the reputation as a back peddling pussy. Choc has been shafted.
If NSW win ,Stuart will shut everyone up, if his selections backfire he should get a bollocking.

I've stopped listening to Stuart, whether it's picking player out of position or loyalty he always proves himself to be a hypocrite.

RWB

Bench
He won't be able to train for most of the lead up so it was right not to pick him imo. His non selection had nothing to do with bad form

Stuart also made it clear this wasn't the only factor in his dropping.

Even if he can't train he's spent enough time in the camp over the years to know what it's all about and come game day like he always has he wouldn't let anyone down.

I think he's got to that point where he's proven himself at SOO level enough times that he just gets picked regardless of everything else unless his origin performances start to drop.

Stuart has named players in his teams with injuries before, Dugan last year the most memorable when Mini was called in for game 2.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Not that I personally give a f**k about Origin, but Jamie Buhrer wouldn't even make Souths team. Hilarious selection. Absolutely f**king hilarious.

simmo1

First Grade
Creagh and Buhrer are ridiculous selections. You just knew they were going to find a way to make a couple of dud calls.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Theread is nearly at 3k posts.

Yes. Who cares. Teams selected lets move on and get behind and cheer and support them.

firechild

First Grade
Not that I personally give a f**k about Origin, but Jamie Buhrer wouldn't even make Souths team. Hilarious selection. Absolutely f**king hilarious.

Buhrer is a permanent fixture in the team with the best 2nd row in the comp. He'd walk into any 17 in the comp.

firechild

First Grade
Yeah, apparantly won't be able to train this week. Which is good for Manly because he'll be our only regular 2nd rower playing this week.

gronkathon

First Grade
I honestly think Merrin will start with Tamou off the bench as his footwork at and through the line is most effective later in games IMO

Latest posts