What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Round Four :: Rabbitohs v Panthers

Monk

Referee
What a game Panthers!

Congrats on POTM LeagueNut, you can sleep well tonight knowing your article will give me nightmares for months to come!

Sorry to the Rabbits that i'm still yet to deliver us a win this season, hopefully we can string them together when it counts :)

LeagueNut

First Grade
Holy crap! I love it when a risk pays off, I'm absolutely stoked with that score. :D

Cheers to Drew-Sta and thanks to the Rabbitohs for another top-notch match, I'm sure we'll meet again some day... (and we'll whip you next time!! I'll bring the whip, but leave the mask at home)

Bubbles

Juniors
First of all, big congrats to LeagueNut on his well, well deserved MOTM - truly awesome article and agreed, nightmare images to ensue!! Can't say enough about how good I thought this was; definitely one of the best articles I've read here.

Thanks Drew for the quick marking and the Panthers for a great game; can't get much closer thant that!

Monk you're doing a superb job rallying a mish-mash team of leftovers etc. who struggled to get a full side together last year. Full credit to you and the most important thing is we're competing in every game now and that's largely thanks to you and your efforts. We'll get one, mate, don't doubt it for a second!

Bubbles

Juniors
P.S. A bit too much familiarity with the source material - anything you want to tell the rest of the class LN???

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
LN's gamble paid off.

Mine didn't lol

between us we managed two mildly above average articles hahaha

Monk

Referee
Leaguenut set the tone for what may just be the friskiest match thread yet!