What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Teams - Register here

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I am proposing less premiership games in 2012 to make it easier on players and captains. 2011 was pretty taxing, huge season and it was awesome.

But I envisage just 6 or 7 rounds in 2012.

Can we get a show of hands as to who wants to captain a team in 2012?

I'm putting up my hand for the Dragons.

Big Mick

Referee
The Panthers are in. I'll be an observing/part time player in this transition period & big reason is definitely the shorter season. 2011 was brutal.

joshie

Live Update Team
will there be a smaller comp too? or just shorter rounds?

and will there an extended time limit for matches?

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
More good news. Edabomb has said that the reigning premiers will be back in 2012...

Ninjas
Panthers
Bluebags
Dragons

Edit: Joshie, there will be the usual mid-season cup and rep games. Extension on match rounds is to be discussed. At this stage we just want a head count of teams.

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
Griff, if it's okay with you I'd like to keep the Captaincy of this Bunnies team. We really started getting our act together at the end of last season and i'd like to see where I can take this club.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Fantastic.

Looks like we have a solid line up of teams for 2012...

Ninjas
Panthers
Bluebags
Dragons
Souths

If the Warriors, Easts, Titans or any other team are interested in being part of the best rugby league writing comp in the world, post it here. Anyone else wanting to form a new team, feel free to ask about it here.

Latest posts