What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Junior Reps (Harold Matts & SG Ball) plus other news

Tucantango

Juniors
$20 x 2 trays of cupcakes...you'll take forever to raise money for your operation:crazy:

Cupcakes would be nice my friend but a 10 pack of Builet b&c is going to better; and they're on special at my local for $38!

You're 'TU MEKE'! Talk soon after the GF! And thanks again!

Keenan

Juniors
ROAST DUCK & CUPCAKES?

You guys should get together,lol..

That's right TUC,let it go already...& stick to footy Pal.

Clifferd

Coach
Parra won 24-16 over Souths in HM...

didn't they have an article or something a few weeks back saying that the majority of players in that Souths team have never lost a game in their lives?

Tucantango

Juniors
Parra won 24-16 over Souths in HM...

didn't they have an article or something a few weeks back saying that the majority of players in that Souths team have never lost a game in their lives?

Well they have now! What an unbelievable result!

But the Tigers have taken it out against the Panthers so it is goodbye to KEENAN who will now hopefully die a slow death! KARMA has bit him square on the ass ... ROTFLMAO!!!!

Well as KEENAN himself would say; "WINNERS ARE GRINNERS AND LOSERS GO AND F€%KIN EAT ROAST DUCK AND CUP CAKES!"

So eat up 'sh$t for brains', and have an extra large serving of 'HUMBLE PIE' while you're there! :D :D :D

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
wow back to back premiers in both comps for both teams...

Balmain won 14-6 in an outstanding defensive display against a much bigger pack.
Jayden Wheelhouse starred again

good day to be an underdog

gronkathon

First Grade
Half those boys in the Balmain side are SG Ball elligible again next year and today we were without our regular 5/8. Just a massive effort. Especially against a Panthers side who have been superb all season

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Well done Tigers on going back, too good today. They did the basics extremely well and finished off their sets well.

Panthers had a great season too. Really missed the strike out wide today that Jennings and Tia Kilifi being.

Tucantango

Juniors
Well done Tigers on going back, too good today. They did the basics extremely well and finished off their sets well.

Panthers had a great season too. Really missed the strike out wide today that Jennings and Tia Kilifi being.

Well said Daz! Here, here!!!

Tucantango

Juniors
M4E,

Can you please drive out St Mary's and give our mate KEENAN a box of tissues? Nothing expensive, a packet of 'Homebrand' tissues will suffice; why start to spoil him now? LMAO!

You can't miss him; he'll be the big baby crying in the 'I LOVE TYRONE' t-shirt. And give him a hug from me too!

Keenan

Juniors
M4E,

Can you please drive out St Mary's and give our mate KEENAN a box of tissues? Nothing expensive, a packet of 'Homebrand' tissues will suffice; why start to spoil him now? LMAO!

You can't miss him; he'll be the big baby crying in the 'I LOVE TYRONE' t-shirt. And give him a hug from me too!

...says the King of the Bandwagon,lol!

I'll use your box if you have any left from last week...Lmao!

Keenan

Juniors
Well they have now! What an unbelievable result!

But the Tigers have taken it out against the Panthers so it is goodbye to KEENAN who will now hopefully die a slow death! KARMA has bit him square on the ass ... ROTFLMAO!!!!

Well as KEENAN himself would say; "WINNERS ARE GRINNERS AND LOSERS GO AND F?%KIN EAT ROAST DUCK AND CUP CAKES!"

So eat up 'sh$t for brains', and have an extra large serving of 'HUMBLE PIE' while you're there! :D :D :D

Gee TUCAN,you trying to take Gordan Ramseys job with that tirade?

Settle down Dragon Slayer...don't let your skills as a Baker go to head!

Tucantango

Juniors
Oh looky here it's KeeNONE coming in live from 'LOSER-VILLE'.

Looks like you might need to start baking cakes for your own cake-drive after you got yourself torn a new A-hole today!

Later 'SH!T FOR BRAINS' ... ... ... ROTFLMFAO ... ... ...

Oh and please do feel free to return for more ya 'REVOLVING DOOR'; I'm only getting warmed up!

Tucantango

Juniors
...says the King of the Bandwagon,lol!

I'll use your box if you have any left from last week...Lmao!

A wise man once said; "it is better to have lost early and be hidden in anonymity, than to have aspired to greatness only to be remembered as having your ass-kicked at the last hurdle!"

Keenan

Juniors
Loserville? The cheek of this Master Bater,sorry Baker...lol

Im sure he's a Dragon supporter!

Your making a fool of yourself Tuc. Lol & quit with copying my phrases & trolling my profile.

STALKINGS ILLEGAL...EWWWWW!

Keenan

Juniors
A wise man once said; "it is better to have lost early and be hidden in anonymity, than to have aspired to greatness only to be remembered as having your ass-kicked at the last hurdle!"

What a WANKER! lmao

A DICK HAS A SAD LIFE...

His hair is a mess,his family is nuts,his neighbor's an asshole,his best friends a pussy & his owner beats him...

The life of TUCAN...LOL!

Tucantango

Juniors
Look how hard you are trying to mask the pain! LMAO!

I'm loving this!

I guess we won't be seeing you post at the wee hours of the morning from here on! At least until next year! You will actually have to get a life! Hey at least you'll have your one man fan club to keep you occupied!

Last edited: