What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Junior Reps (Harold Matts & SG Ball) plus other news

Keenan

Juniors
Look how hard you are trying to mask the pain! LMAO!

I'm loving this!

I guess we won't be seeing you post at the wee hours of the morning from here on! At least until next year! You will actually have to get a life! Hey at least you'll have your one man fan club to keep you occupied!

VIDEO REPLAY FOR TUC...

A DICK HAS A SAD LIFE...

His hair is a mess,his family is nuts,his neighbor's an asshole,his best friends a pussy & his owner beats him...

The life of TUCAN...LOL!

Thanks for the Material,keep it coming Dragon Slayer...Just love being belittled dont ya?
How'd you go with ASADA little man?

Lmao at this guy!

Tucantango

Juniors
ROTFLMAO@KeeNONE for the repetitive bombardment of 'footy' analogies. Your command of the English language continues to bedazzle me! Give my best to your knuckle-dragging comrades at LOSERVILLE's next 'FLAT EARTH SOCIETY' meeting!

Ah well sport fans that me for the rest of the week! Congrats to the Eels and Tiger on great underdog wins! ...
Truly GOLD (with some BLUE and BLACK for good measure)!

Keenan

Juniors
ROTFLMAO@KeeNONE for the repetitive bombardment of 'footy' analogies. Your command of the English language continues to bedazzle me! Give my best to your knuckle-dragging comrades at LOSERVILLE's next 'FLAT EARTH SOCIETY' meeting!

Ah well sport fans that me for the rest of the week! Congrats to the Eels and Tiger on great underdog wins! ...
Truly GOLD (with some BLUE and BLACK for good measure)!

LMAO AT THIS ENGLISH PROFESSOR...'Ah well sport fans 'THAT ME'...mmmmmm lmfao!

My friend it's 'THAT'S or 'THAT IS'

Quick TUC,hit the edit button you IDIOT!

Lmao,at this pretend to be Mr Thesaurus.When your command of basic English is poor!

Bye Dragon Slayer,stick to baking you FOOL!

Lol...

Last edited:

Tucantango

Juniors
Let me cheer you up with a song Kee-NONE! Your SGB boys can adopt it as their new team song should they choose (don't forget to ask Channel 9 first)!

As the solo male cheer leader you could perhaps develop a pom-pom routine for the same!

PANTHER SONG
Soft kitty,
Warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty,
Sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Having a look at the banter between Keenan and Tucs, I would say a TKO to Tucs in about round 7. And still world champion - Typhoon Tucs.:lol:

Panther Daz, told you not to go the early crow.:D

KAB

Juniors
once again the Central Coast team is now getting abused from a Club that have supposed to be helping them - Newcastle - Next yr - they will have this years Matts coach because they produce no coaches up there. They have also taken 5 juniors that they feel will improve their team. This is on the back of one very influential person saying all coast kids are to play on the coast. I think the Central Coast team is not allowed to achieve in these comps. Can someone offer some advice to A FRUSTRATED KAB.

magpie4ever

First Grade
once again the Central Coast team is now getting abused from a Club that have supposed to be helping them - Newcastle - Next yr - they will have this years Matts coach because they produce no coaches up there. They have also taken 5 juniors that they feel will improve their team. This is on the back of one very influential person saying all coast kids are to play on the coast. I think the Central Coast team is not allowed to achieve in these comps. Can someone offer some advice to A FRUSTRATED KAB.

Mate, sadly it is no longer district rep footy; so kids can play for any team regardless of their residential address or district club side.

So there is not much anyone can do - Newcastle for obvious reasons convince players and a coach their possible future is better off playing or coaching junior reps at Newcastle.

KAB

Juniors
Mate, sadly it is no longer district rep footy; so kids can play for any team regardless of their residential address or district club side.

So there is not much anyone can do - Newcastle for obvious reasons convince players and a coach their possible future is better off playing or coaching junior reps at Newcastle.

Yeah I understand that, but when a club such as Newcastle say to the an organisation like the Central Coast, if they are playing in and from the coast they are to play for the coast. They are apparently supposedly working together. To make two clubs stronger for one. Eg similar to the set up at St George / and Illawarra.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Yeah I understand that, but when a club such as Newcastle say to the an organisation like the Central Coast, if they are playing in and from the coast they are to play for the coast. They are apparently supposedly working together. To make two clubs stronger for one. Eg similar to the set up at St George / and Illawarra.

Obviously, Newcastle don't follow their own edict - bloody disgraceful.

KAB

Juniors
Who coaching the knights matts side next year?
And the coast matts side?

He coached the Centurions Matts side last year. I believe he coaches the Berkeley Vale 1st grade team on the coast.
I'm not sure, who the Coast matts coach will be.

Latest posts