What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 LU Superbowl Party

abpanther

Staff member
Hey peeps,

So we brought this up a few months back, the idea of posting something early to get people thinking about a Superbowl party for next year. Would be awesome to get a group of us from this board together to watch the big game in Sydney.

I was at the Alexandria Hotel to watch the Ravens heartbreaking victory. Venue was pretty good, a bit overcrowded but great atmosphere. Not particularly classy and the advertised cheergirls were staight off the boat. A bucket of 4 Miller beers for $25 plus ribs, hot dogs, etc.

Happy to hear venue suggestions, etc.

Let us know if your keen and able to attend, I know it's still very far away but better to get discussion going early in case people need to travel, etc.

Should I sticky this one?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Sounds good. Feb 2nd is the date next year.

I think a condition is that you must wear something that shows your team. Don't care if it's a cap or whatever, just something.

Monk

Referee
Being a gong lad I'm keen for something in Sydney, unsure if i'll be able to get the day off work but ye i'm keen.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im keen, although the wife and i hopefully of having a new born by then, so that might put a dent in those plans

legend

Coach
I'll be there in my Broncos gear. Got my new cap and Decker jersey so I'm sweet. Best part is we'll be playing in the SB anyway.

Best to sticky it as I don't post much here anymore.

Cupid Stunt

I'll put myself down as a definite-maybe. I should be able to breathe again by that time, 9 weeks until I can see the sun again as it stands. F'n stoopid Uni.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I'll be there in my Broncos gear. Got my new cap and Decker jersey so I'm sweet. Best part is we'll be playing in the SB anyway.

Best to sticky it as I don't post much here anymore.

Are they having a playoff for 3rd and 4th this year? Cause otherwise I can't see how you guys are playing unless they are showing a replay of an old superbowl. It's the year of the Bengals to represent the AFC

abpanther

Staff member
Alright peeps figured its time to revive this. Superbowl just over 2 months away (3rd Feb)

So we've agreed to pick a venue in Sydney CBD that hosts a Superbowl party, complete with american beers, food, cheerleaders, etc

So who's in?

C'mon let's get a big group going!