What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 NRL TV shows

innsaneink

Referee
Id just like to get a list of all the TV programs we can choose from this year, seems to be a couple of new ones.....I will watch most bar Thurs TFS

Add to the list Im sure Ill miss many

Sterlo - FOX - when??
NRL on FOX??? Wed nite
NRL 360 FOX???
Sunday Footy show
League lounge??? gone
The game plan?? Gone?
Thurs TFS 9

Clarke

Juniors
Monday Night - 8:45pm - Matt Johns show (not sure of its name)
Wednesday night - NRL 360 (6:30 I think)
Thursday night - Sterlo (not sure of time)

Rosetta

Juniors
Matty Johns show live after Monday Night Football.

The Back Page live 7:30pm Tuesday.

NRL 360 live 7:30pm Wednesday.

Sterlo live 7:30pm Thursday.

Sunday Footy Show 2 hours from 11am Sunday.

Thursday Night Footy Show live after Thursday Night Football or 8:30pm when no football is on.

League Lounge and NRL on Fox gone.

The Game Plan no idea.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The Game Plan was announced to return when Ten did their 2013 program launch thing late last year. Haven't heard anything since and their twitter account has been dormant for a while.

innsaneink

Referee
Matty Johns show live after Monday Night Football.

The Back Page live 7:30pm Tuesday.

NRL 360 live 7:30pm Wednesday.

Sterlo live 7:30pm Thursday.

Sunday Footy Show 2 hours from 11am Sunday.

Thursday Night Footy Show live after Thursday Night Football or 8:30pm when no football is on.

League Lounge and NRL on Fox gone.

The Game Plan no idea.

Cheers rosetta....will be busy getting thru that lot...will probably give MJs Mon nite show a miss again....is the NRL 360 the one with Shirvo?

Joe's Magpies

Juniors
I asked the late mail man on twitter when the Game Plan was returning. His response was:

@LateMailMan: @jalafaci @NRLgameplan it is mate. April it is back on, after the Thurs games wrap up.

So back in early April.

steeden.

Juniors
Am I right in thinking that back when the rights were announced there was meant to be a show on one of 9's multichannels each night? or at least some form of footy coverage/replay? Could be wishful thinking on my part admittedly

edit: answered my own question. 2 hours on Extra (ch94) each night apparently:
Two hours of rugby league content each evening on digital Channel 94 plus two hours of content on Saturday and Sunday morning

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...cast-rights-20120821-24jdg.html#ixzz2M00B0J2r

Last edited:

juro

Bench
Am I right in thinking that back when the rights were announced there was meant to be a show on one of 9's multichannels each night? or at least some form of footy coverage/replay? Could be wishful thinking on my part admittedly

edit: answered my own question. 2 hours on Extra (ch94) each night apparently:
That's the one I am looking forward to seeing details about.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...tick-of-approval/story-e6frext9-1226587157311

THE NRL season is only a week away - and the party is starting early on Fox Sports.
Before the NRL's season opening blockbuster between the Rabbitohs and Roosters, tune into Fox Sports for the debut of Peter Sterling's show, Sterlo.
Sterling will be joined by an all-star cast including Tigers recruit Braith Anasta and new referees' boss Daniel Anderson along with panel members Matthew Johns, Mark Gasnier and Lara Pitt.
Led by Sterling, one of league's most authoritative voices, the Sterlo panel will showcase rugby league's best analysts using cutting edge and in-depth analysis to preview every game of the 2013 NRL season.
Sterlo debuts Thursday, March 7 at 6.30pm.