What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Round 1 :: Bluebags vs Ninjas

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Thanks Ref! Yes, took a punt but it didn't pay off. All good :)

Well done Baggers! And IanG - don't worry mate, I had a good dose of it myself so I know what it feels like :)

Danish

Referee
Thanks ref. Wasn't exactly sure how my article would be received so happy it came off reasonably well.

Well played all, some great reading across the board.

Monk

Referee
Great job everyone, congrats to the Baggers for starting their season off with a win!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Goo game, Ninjas!

Thank you, ref!

I am really sick of my Pages automatically correcting and/or replacing words every time I press the space bar! :crazy:

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Ah damn it - this was the popping of F7's cherry and didn't realise the title counted in the OWC.

whatever well done on the win bluebags.

so theres absolutely no leway on the time? regardless of what was edited (word count, font colour etc)

just straight up disqualified?

Monk

Referee
whatever well done on the win bluebags.

so theres absolutely no leway on the time? regardless of what was edited (word count, font colour etc)

just straight up disqualified?

Fulltime is at 9pm, so as soon as it hits 9pm the articles can't be changed. You can still use the article that you posted in the future though seeing as it wasn't marked.

Make sure, whether you're a newbie or a veteran, to have a look at the full list of rules in the competition. LeagueNut did well handling a tough situation, we can be thankful it didn't rob a chance of victory.

As Monk said RCB, please feel free to refresh and use the same article at a later date.

joshie

Live Update Team
Sorry ninjas on my poor effort as captain. The first competition game I have missed for the Ninjas since my debut. Bit of a sad way to end that.

Monk

Referee
Backpacker Award Points

3pts : 88 : - eozsmiles
2pts : 85 : - St_Jubbsy, gUt
1pts : 83 : - jamesgould