What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014/15 Football Transfers

saint.nick

Coach
Match of the round possibly is Liverpool vs Southampton too. But the second week has City vs Liverpool. Ripper of a game!

Jimbo

Immortal
Embarrassing for them if true

Looks like they might have been loading the fixtures into the website and someone hit the wrong button

Not the first time I've seen that sort of thing. Earlier this year the organisers of Ironman Australia sent an email to all the entrants congratulating them on qualifying for Hawaii...

saint.nick

Coach
Well at least the entrants with half a brain figured it was a mistake :lol:

I think I prefer facing Southampton on opening day anyway. It's always good to start off with a win, which we have much more of a chance of than against Arsenal (well, you'd beg to differ).
I'm anxious about City, they will be in that kind of champions mood when the reigning champions always start off with a bang. Then as the season progresses towards Christmas, they'll either fade off a bit like last year (and Chelsea in 2010), or keeping pushing.

Jimbo

Immortal
Nice start for London's finest, leading up to a week five trip to Etihad

A kinder run in than we had this year too

Haffa

I'm stoked will be at the Bridge for Arsenal again and will try and get back from Barcelona for Palace Away.

Mong

Post Whore
No whinging about this years draw, but still some tears about last seasons "run in"..:lol:

Big Sam

First Grade
LFC statement: Suarez to leave

11th Jul 2014 - Latest News

Liverpool Football Club today issued the following statement in relation to the future of Luis Suarez.

Liverpool FC confirms that Luis Suarez will be leaving the club after a transfer agreement was reached with FC Barcelona. The player now has permission to complete the usual formalities, which will then conclude the transfer.

We would like to thank Luis for his contribution and the role he played in helping bring Champions League football back to Anfield.

Everyone at Liverpool Football Club wishes Luis and his family well for the future.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/166178-lfc-statement-suarez-to-leave

Big Sam

First Grade
BsQu2c6CUAEluFc.png

aqua_duck

Coach
We're a f**ken joke, we sold Sanchez for less than he was worth and paid twice as much as we should have for this f**kwit

ggmu

Juniors
Thank f**k he is gone from the EPL partly because he is very good but mostly because he is a f**kwit of the highest order.

saint.nick

Coach
Thank f**k he is gone from the EPL partly because he is very good but mostly because he is a f**kwit of the highest order.

Do you actually care or are you just saying that to look like a self righteous merkin...

aqua_duck

Coach
No doubt he's a world class player, maybe even top 3 players in the world right now alongside Messi and Fake Ronaldo but he's a scumbag of the highest order and I just find it very hard to get excited over this signing. I've got friends who are Liverpool fans and they keep telling me you'll forget what a merkin he is when he's banging in goals left right and centre but my fear is this will be just another Ibrahimovic type signing. I've always found the Barca brand to be about respect and dignity in comparison to Real but to me we're no longer 'mes que en club'

Latest posts