What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 FFB Awards Night

Dragon2010

First Grade
Dragon2010 has been flown in from the US at the tax-payer's expense to hand out the award for Best Newcomer, and he's got a pair of borderline catatonic sorority girls clinging to him like sailors in rough seas.

"The winner for best newcomer is muzby".

He wastes no time in quickly leading the girls to a dark corner with a bed of discarded jackets and hoodies so they can 'play doctor'.

:crazy: Bahahahaahah, 10/10.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i happily accept my brace of awards...

i'd like to thank mum, dad, the moderators, those who voted for me, Dave Q, tony abbott and god.

anyone know how to make the gifs where you can combine them into one? shall do the right thing and include them in my signature..

Misanthrope

Staff member

i'd like to thank mum, dad, the moderators, those who voted for me, Dave Q, tony abbott and god.

anyone know how to make the gifs where you can combine them into one? shall do the right thing and include them in my signature..

There's one out there, as I used it for my awards last year. Not sure what the name was, but I'll have a dig around.

--------------

Noted Lothario and sex pest, Dutchy is out to present the award for Sexiest Female Firker. The three candidates: Dani, Twizzle, and Alba eagerly await his decision and his approval.

"While I would gladly put one through any of these sexy individuals," he slurs, his breath reeking of 12rmb Tigers from Talking 2, "I've got to say that my personal favourite was Twizzle. The ugly ones are always such givers in the bedroom".

Twizzle blushes at the back-handed compliment.

"Unfortunately, I was so smashed at Jimmy's during voting that I forgot to vote, so Twizzle only got a single vote. Our winner then, by a hair's breadth, is Alba!"

"I'd like to thank God," she begins, "AKA Greg Inglis for both the premiership and this oddly phallic award. I can't wait to take it home".

-----

Still gushing after her victory, Alba is called upon to announce the winner of the Sexiest Male Firker.

"There were quite a few votes in this category, which is odd given not a single woman voted," she eyes the crowd suspiciously, "In fact - there were more votes in this category than in the female category. I think I know what the second 'F' in FFB stands for, and it isn't 'Fun'".

A few of the men in the crowd eye one another warily. soc123_au shoots Misanthrope a saucy wink in light of his recent request for an Ebola delivery service.

"Despite all of those votes, we've somehow ended up with a tie for first place. Both of these 'men' earned two votes each, and I'm struggling to see how one of them did it. That beard is gross. The Sexiest Male Firkers are adamkungl and Misanthrope".

adamkungl barely bats an eyelid at recognition of something he already knew, while Misanthrope inhales the olive from his martini and is unable to make a speech due to his dry retching and need to blog about the experience.

----------

The next nominations are for three awards, including the presitigious 'People's Choice' and 'Mod's Choice' awards.

Most Underrated Firker - 2014​

TS Quint
God King Dean
soc123_au
thorson1987
muzby
mickyj
Different Kind of Rabbit
madunit
Bulldogs Force
umina panther

People's Choice Award - 2014​

muzby
butchmcdick
Misanthrope
Drew-Sta
soc123_au
KeepingTheFaith
Scott Gourley's Lovechild
Always Green
Bulldogs Force
thorson1987

Mod's Choice - 2014​

Dutchy
Scott Gourley's Lovechild
sensesmaybenumbed

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Holy f**k - mod's choice award nominee?!

And I'm up against Dutchy the jerk and SGL who is a natural born loser saints fan.

Dare I dream of another firky?

HEY! DREW! BANNER PLEASE!

Eelementary

Post Whore

You don't need to mention the Honourable Prime Minister of Australia twice, you know...

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You really want to be nominated for an award that BF can vote for? You, sir, are above that.

Graham and the Colonel said so.

Alba

Coach
"Unfortunately, I was so smashed at Jimmy's during voting that I forgot to vote, so Twizzle only got a single vote. Our winner then, by a hair's breadth, is Alba!"

"I'd like to thank God," she begins, "AKA Greg Inglis for both the premiership and this oddly phallic award. I can't wait to take it home".

:lol::lol::lol:

thanks for my 1 or 2 votes guyz. This award is so special to me!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If I don't win an award the Karnival of Knowledge withdraws its sponsorship of this prestigious marathon like event.

Latest posts