What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Maybe don't sign sponsors that are tin pot companies in the first place -

I mean QALA, seriously

What a shock they couldnt keep up the payments

Chook Norris

First Grade
Taking a very long time for any store to get the new Rooster's 2014 Alternate Jersey out. Emailed the team store in January to ask when stock was coming in and they said Mid-February. It's late March now and no sign of stock. Emailed them again and was told Mid-April. Very slow business

6 Months after my initial email to the team store, in January, inquiring about stock and still no stock.. After several promises that it'd arrive in February, April etc. :crazy: Wonder what in the f**k is so hard getting some

cooko

Juniors
6 Months after my initial email to the team store, in January, inquiring about stock and still no stock.. After several promises that it'd arrive in February, April etc. :crazy: Wonder what in the f**k is so hard getting some

Have you tried jerseys megastore in canberra?

7962962_orig.jpg
new look south African jersey for the commonwealth games 9's
with a new look website

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Id much rather see Canberra use this...

1396347733202.jpg-620x349.jpg

...as their main jersey instead of their current one (still prefer the solid green; can you imagine the SOO maroons jersey in a Lime-Green *spluge*).

They can have the bloody blue and gold stripes but they wont be stuck with the shitty generic V...

Last edited:

DeeJ

Bench
Broncos are wearing a prominently yellow strip vs the Warriors right now. Looks alot like the 9's jersey they wore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts