What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015/16 NBA season

ByRd

First Grade
Warriors 3 point shooting saved their a$$es but they have been better than anyone at that type of game so its not a surprise. I was disappointed with KD today, he was way too passive for the majority of the game, in general the body language of the Thunder was just poor.

Onto the finals rematch excpet the Cavs are much stronger this year with Love/Kyrie fit to play and Frye/Jefferson being solid pickups, looking forward to it.

shiznit

Coach
A hell of a team those Warriors are... :clap:

What a great series this was.

As a kiwi I'm really proud of Steven Adams in this series.. Despite Dremond Green being a douchebag deluxe in this series... He didn't let himself down at all... In fact probably gained made a name for himself in these playoffs.

Hopefully he keeps developing and can become one of the best Centres in the league.

McLovin

Staff member
I'll admit I wrote them off after being down 3-1. Curry, Klay...incredible.

Aragorn

First Grade
3-2.

I still favour OKC, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if GSW clinched a close one at OKC before closing out at home in 7.

Crazy good series so far.

And so it was predicted.

Good fight by OKC. To the end.

Couldnt have asked for anything more.

Game 6 will haunt them for the rest of their lives...

Rod

Bench
Last 5 minutes of Game 6 will indeed haunt Russ and KD for a long time unless they can get a title. Did all the hard work, will never get a better chance to knock of a historically good team.

I thought when it was 3-1 basically the only chance the Warriors had was to shoot their way out of it. Game 5 they weren't particularly deadly but did enough, and then sure enough 6 and 7 they had lights out games from their 2 best.

I still think OKC was the better team overall but the better team doesn't necessarily win even a 7 games series, and even if they were better in pretty much every area they couldn't hit the shots when it mattered.

shiznit

Coach
I wonder if OKC should consider trading Russ...

I love him as a player... But I just think the Thunder would be better with a Chris Paul at PG.

Aragorn

First Grade
I wonder if OKC should consider trading Russ...

I love him as a player... But I just think the Thunder would be better with a Chris Paul at PG.

Yeah, I agree. The KD & WB combo is getting a little stale. Although having said that, they'll be better off for this experience if they end up in a similar spot next year.

I guess it also depends whether or not KD is staying.

Mike Connolly is a free agent this year - somewhat damaged goods, but I'd love to see him pair up with KD. A true PG. The ball movement would be amazing.

Actually if KD left, a WB & Connolly combo would be interesting. And maybe with the extra cash buy a proper 3 pt shooter.

If KD stayed, I think best bet is they look to trade and cash in on Ibaka.

KD (if he stays), Russ, Adams and Roberson are locks. But for Ibaka, I think they could get a 3 pt sharp shooter - maybe trade him for Koover or a Reddick or a Belinelli?.... if any are coming off contracts?

shiznit

Coach
With Adams development you'd have to think Kanter and his massive contract would be on the block...

Rod

Bench
Westbrook and Conley would be a shooting nightmare, plus Westbrook wouldn't want to hand over reins to a true PG while still being on the court anyway.

With the cap rising OKC can probably afford to cop Kanter's contract, especially if Ibaka ends up surplus to requirements. Then they could afford a shooter which they obviously need.

Aragorn

First Grade
bugger. my reply got rubbed out.

not sure why, and cant be bother re-writing.

Rod, in short, I disagree.

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
Yeah, I agree. The KD & WB combo is getting a little stale. Although having said that, they'll be better off for this experience if they end up in a similar spot next year.

I guess it also depends whether or not KD is staying.

Mike Connolly is a free agent this year - somewhat damaged goods, but I'd love to see him pair up with KD. A true PG. The ball movement would be amazing.

Actually if KD left, a WB & Connolly combo would be interesting. And maybe with the extra cash buy a proper 3 pt shooter.

If KD stayed, I think best bet is they look to trade and cash in on Ibaka.

KD (if he stays), Russ, Adams and Roberson are locks. But for Ibaka, I think they could get a 3 pt sharp shooter - maybe trade him for Koover or a Reddick or a Belinelli?.... if any are coming off contracts?

I can't see anyone taking Kanters ridiculous contract off OKC's hands..

shiznit

Coach
3 way trade...

Westbrook and the #13 pick to Clippers
Paul and JJ Reddick to Thunder
Kanter to Suns

:lol: I don't think that would work... Who else needs a centre??

betcats

Referee
Russ and KD must be kicking themselves watching the Warriors stomp the cavs. That Cleveland team would legit struggle to make the WCF.

Latest posts