What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015/16 Premier League

saint.nick

Coach
Well, Chelsea 4 NY 2 would definitely have proved my point to moaning LFC fans in my hotel that pre-season results mean little. And we won for christ's sake...

Haffa

My Top 4 in order

Chelsea
United
City
Arsenal

Relegated
Bournemouth
Leicester
Watford

Jimbo

Immortal
Chelsea
Arsenal
Man United
Man City

Relegated
Leicester
Bournemouth
West Ham

ggmu

Juniors
Didnt watch the game but seen that they started a 16 year old at CB against the likes of Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema. Seems a little harsh to throw him in against those sort of players

saint.nick

Coach
Apparently Sterling is even copping it off the field too, i.e. signing autographs at hotel and etc...

If you're wondering why there's so many Liverpool fans lingering around, I'd imagine it's because City had to rent a crowd.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Random Brendan Rodgers fact of the day: Under Brendan Rodgers LFC has conceded 187 goals in 155 games. Playing defence like CFC is piss easy remember ����

BunniesMan

Immortal
If we get Benzema I think we become title favorites.

We will have added one of the top 3 best goalkeepers in the world and one of the top 3 best strikers in the world (Ronaldo and Messi are not strikers) without losing anyone of significance.

United have lost Di Maria, Falcao, RVP and probably De Gea. City are still too old. It comes down to Chelsea and Arsenal.

mozza91

Coach
If we get Benzema I think we become title favorites.

We will have added one of the top 3 best goalkeepers in the world and one of the top 3 best strikers in the world (Ronaldo and Messi are not strikers) without losing anyone of significance.

United have lost Di Maria, Falcao, RVP and probably De Gea. City are still too old. It comes down to Chelsea and Arsenal.

Because Di Maria and Falcao offered United so much. LVG has been far more astute with his signings this season and you'll find that United will have a much more balanced side and will do much better.
I'll go
1- United (bias)
2- Chelsea
3- Arsenal
4- City.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Because Di Maria and Falcao offered United so much. LVG has been far more astute with his signings this season and you'll find that United will have a much more balanced side and will do much better.
I'll go
1- United (bias)
2- Chelsea
3- Arsenal
4- City.

Di Maria had twice as many assists as the next best at United. And he created the most chances. And that was while missing a lot of games and starting as a sub often.

You'll miss his creativity.

The big question mark at United is Schweinsteiger. At his best he could be the heart of a midfield and control games on both ends for you. But he is 31, he has been injured a lot. Can he handle the intensity of the premier league.

saint.nick

Coach
I'll go
1- United (bias)
2- Chelsea
3- Arsenal
4- City.

United are not that much more balanced then they previously were. What United have mainly needed is another striker, new/better centre backs, and most likely a goalkeeper too, none of which they have done yet.

saint.nick

Coach
Di Maria had twice as many assists as the next best at United. And he created the most chances. And that was while missing a lot of games and starting as a sub often.

You'll miss his creativity.

The big question mark at United is Schweinsteiger. At his best he could be the heart of a midfield and control games on both ends for you. But he is 31, he has been injured a lot. Can he handle the intensity of the premier league.

I agree with the last paragraph. There is no denying his quality, but I'm actually more confident in Schneiderlin succeeding than Bastian, for already said reasons.

LVG is going to have to manage Bastian's fitness really well. He might really struggle if he can't handle the Bundesliga anymore.

cb4

First Grade
Chelsea and Arsenal are the top 2 at the moment.

City haven't strengthened and United has gotten better in the midfield but have no defense or strikers, and may need a deadline day scramble for a keeper.

Tottenham haven't improved, so I feel Liverpool are now in the race with City and United for top 4.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chelsea and Arsenal are the top 2 at the moment.

City haven't strengthened and United has gotten better in the midfield but have no defense or strikers, and may need a deadline day scramble for a keeper.

Tottenham haven't improved, so I feel Liverpool are now in the race with City and United for top 4.

You do realize that the TW has has a way to go.

Latest posts