What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raiders 2015 Jersey. More blue trim, and thats "thegreenmachine" inscribed inner collar

BzVWAGDIgAAyLs3.jpg

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Lovely.

I'm not sure why they persist with non green merchandise though. All I want is a lime green cap and you can't get one anywhere for the last ten years.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Raiders 2015 Jersey. More blue trim, and thats "thegreenmachine" inscribed inner collar

BzVWAGDIgAAyLs3.jpg

Thats god damn beautiful...
obama-crying.jpg

I also like the CR design.

Id love to see something like that used as the badge on the jersey and then the detailed cartoon logo moved up to the sleeves and expanded. For all teams that would be the perfect template; go back to a classic 20th centruy RL logo template, a simple and recognisable recognisable derivative of the club logo, then the actual logo in a bigger space on the sleeves...

2030CSPADM20021-GRN-01-detail-8cee13c5-00df-4a0c-91b4-2e9fc3e53e18.jpg

1968%20b%20singles%20201006090048.jpg

13seaeagles.jpg

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
That would be just perfect if the Raider head logo was across the stripes on the shoulders... (like so)

BHE4735_BHE4735s.jpg

And the chest badge was just something simple like this..

Cumberland_1908.jpg

or...
college_letters_--_applique_embroidery_designs_73af6728.jpeg

Latest posts