What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016-17 Coach Hiring's and Firings

kurt faulk

Coach

The last tv analyst to get a gm job worked out well.

Lynch told the world that Shanahan came off as arrogant in his interviews with teams. They should make a lovely couple for the whiners.

abpanther

Staff member

The last tv analyst to get a gm job worked out well.

Lynch told the world that Shanahan came off as arrogant in his interviews with teams. They should make a lovely couple for the whiners.

Um you do realise that Lynch was hired based on Shanny's endorsement?

abpanther

Staff member
Surely they cannot be serious. A move that imho is heading for disaster. Can the 49ers get anything right.

I don't love it but I'm in a wait and see mode.

If Lynch bring Mark Dominik with him and already has Tom Gamble in place then the pro and college personnel side of things is handled. Lynch is just there for front office leadership and maybe can emulate what Elway has done in Denver.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
No Baalke, no Tomsula, No Chip.

f**ked if I'm going to complain until things get worse, and surely - they can't get worse........right?

kurt faulk

Coach
Rams were all about that success before Fisher.......:D

As strange as it sounds since Fisher was below average, he was a marked improvement over spags and Linehan.

The Rams time will come soon. They finally put together a decent looking coaching staff. They will be better moving forward.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Haha Spags was horrendous for the Rams. Funny, but horrendous.

Will be interesting to see what the new coaching staff do. Decent roster, but they're pretty much stuck with Goff and no first round pick in the draft. Not ideal for a new coach, but it's not like they didn't realise it on the way in so they must like what they've seen.

DC_fan

Coach
I don't love it but I'm in a wait and see mode.

If Lynch bring Mark Dominik with him and already has Tom Gamble in place then the pro and college personnel side of things is handled. Lynch is just there for front office leadership and maybe can emulate what Elway has done in Denver.

For you and all 49er fans I hope you are right.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The only way we can sink lower than the last couple of seasons is if we take the best punter in the draft with our #2.

shiznit

Coach
The only way we can sink lower than the last couple of seasons is if we take the best punter in the draft with our #2.
Hahaha!!

Well Al took a punter in the first round... and he ended up in the HOF.... I wasnt a fan at that point...

But I do remember when he took Seabass in the first round... that was pretty f**king rediculous.... but it actually worked out brilliantly in the end... lol