What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/17 Premier League

Jimbo

Immortal
I see you're one of those 'one wrong makes many wrongs right' people Dogz

I see a lot of that from the lefties in Four Corners

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
and so the final transfer day is upon us, the only winners are generally the media

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Well arsenal did just add 2 players in Perez and Mustafi. Mustafi being a CB and a very good buy imo.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
What was the reported fee for Luiz? Still have no idea how PSG paid the amount they did for him.

saint.nick

Coach
So Chelsea go off and buy one of the world's best players at protecting the back 4, and then spend 30 million on David f**king Luiz...

Haffa

So Chelsea go off and buy one of the world's best players at protecting the back 4, and then spend 30 million on David f**king Luiz...
It's better than Ivanovic and Mikel as your options for CB cover. Given the inflated fees this summer it's no worse than paying 20 million for Lovren.

Probably worth seeing how the season pans out before casting judgement on the transfer window though. :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
One thing seems apparent at this stage, ManU Citihad and Chel$ki will occupy the top 3, they have strengthened their squads big time and only only Citihad have to worry about UCL.

The usual combatants like Spurs, Scousers and Goons will be vying for 4th spot. I cant see Leicester getting anywhere near 4th spot this season.

saint.nick

Coach
It's better than Ivanovic and Mikel as your options for CB cover. Given the inflated fees this summer it's no worse than paying 20 million for Lovren.

Probably worth seeing how the season pans out before casting judgement on the transfer window though. :D
I can cast judgement on Luiz because he's been shit forever

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think Citihad have an all round better team where as ManU are relying on a few expensive individuals.

And the special one is also a myth

ggmu

Juniors
Miki and Lingard in for Martial and Mata. I like it. Martial and Rashford off the bench should work well. Getting nervous now lol. But confident José will show Pep whi is the top manager around these days is.

Latest posts