What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/17 Premier League

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Players should be ashamed of themselves. They've given up on the pitch and ranieri is the one who cops it.

saint.nick

Coach
So geniused. There is nothing Ranieri could have done to prevent this disgraceful slackening off without the full support of the club.

Haffa

Name a club that would support the manager over the players when they're a point away from the relegation zone. It is february, it's either sack him or get relegated. If he has lost the dressing room there is only one person who goes in those situations.

Personally, i'm pleased because i wanted them to drop anyway, so now i feel better it won't be with the tinkerman.

Haffa

I hope they bounce back and get a huge win on the weekend though. This relegation battle is fun.

saint.nick

Coach
Name a club that would support the manager over the players when they're a point away from the relegation zone. It is february, it's either sack him or get relegated. If he has lost the dressing room there is only one person who goes in those situations.

Personally, i'm pleased because i wanted them to drop anyway, so now i feel better it won't be with the tinkerman.
Name a typical relegation-battling club that has a manager who somehow won them the league the previous season. Ranieri put that club on the map, he deserved the chance to save them from relegation.

Haffa

Name a typical relegation-battling club that has a manager who somehow won them the league the previous season. Ranieri put that club on the map, he deserved the chance to save them from relegation.
Sentimentality. That gets you relegated or years of mediocrity.

Latest posts