What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/17 Summer of Cricket

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah he reviewed but they've removed the distance from the stumps variable from the process and it came up umpires call...

Gronk

Staff member
Today is forecast to be 28.
The 37 is tomorrow and we will probably be back in the field. hopefully we can bat today and most of tomorrow, get 500 in front and have 2 days at them to finish it off.

FFS ! Next test you need to talk up SA.

strider

Post Whore
Today is forecast to be 28.
The 37 is tomorrow and we will probably be back in the field. hopefully we can bat today and most of tomorrow, get 500 in front and have 2 days at them to finish it off.
I've been washing my car ... are we there yet?

strider

Post Whore
Yeah he reviewed but they've removed the distance from the stumps variable from the process and it came up umpires call...
It was one of those ones where its badely even hitting the stumps so goes to umpires call .... pfffffft

And now Neville has been dudded but cant review it cos of the dud smith decision where we lost the review

strider

Post Whore
I haven't seen the decision but a ball can pitch outside off and you can still be given out LBW, even if you don't shoulder arms. As long as it hits you in line playing a shot then it doesn't matter if it pitches outside off stump.

However, if it pitches outside leg then you can't be given out regardless if you're playing a shot or not.
Ohhhh yeah .... f**k how long has itbeen since i played cricket to forget the rules ... im an old man

Bazal

Post Whore
It was one of those ones where its badely even hitting the stumps so goes to umpires call .... pfffffft

And now Neville has been dudded but cant review it cos of the dud smith decision where we lost the review

We can blame that on Shaun Darsh and his Watson-esque review of a plumb LBW

Happy MEel

First Grade
Ohhhh yeah .... f**k how long has itbeen since i played cricket to forget the rules ... im an old man
Haha. It's been a while for me too mate but I'm constantly trying to explain lbw to the missus so it's fresh in the memory

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
When I saw the ump give Neville out the first thing I said was, he didn't hit that.

He was looking OK too

84 Baby

Referee
Good thing Mutch Darsh got a wicket. Now we can bask in his greatness all f**king summer

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The awesome thing is MMarsh is already a lock for the next test, and with that wicket they can justify for the whole summer now.

Oh joy!!