What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/17 Summer of Cricket

Bazal

Post Whore
Warner
Burns
Khawaja
Smith
Ferguson
S Marsh
Nevill
Starc
SOK/Zampa
Hazlewood
Bird

TheParraboy

Staff member
Get in SOK for Nathan Lyon

Piss of thunderbirds MMarsh and Voges

Hire a shrink for our batmen

Bazal

Post Whore
Well at least Burns will be back in. But we need starch in the middle order

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think Zampa would get monstered, love to see SOK get an extended run but they really seem to have man love for the Goat

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think Zampa would get monstered, love to see SOK get an extended run but they really seem to have man love for the Goat

some articles there is pressure on him to perform

However along with SOK, Agar and Holland are mentioned vying for the spot

If they end up sacking Lyon, and not going with SOK, then it Just adds to the comedy that ls CA

Bazal

Post Whore
Agar is a different bowler these days tbh, would be well worth another go in the near future. Again, he's probably a better all rounder than MDarsh and he just took ten wickets against NSW

Agar is a different bowler these days tbh, would be well worth another go in the near future. Again, he's probably a better all rounder than MDarsh and he just took ten wickets against NSW
They were talking about him on the radio during the test. He was batting at five for his state and they were saying he's primarily a batsman. He got out cheaply I think but still, would be good to see him rise again. Was a great debut.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't seen him bowl for a while but if he has improved then he gives us an option to play a spinning all rounder at 6.

Problem is that many of our traditional spinning pitches like Adelaide, MCG and SCG just dont spin like they used to particularly the SCG which is pretty much why we just cant play spin anymore.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Agar is still a 7 or 8 at best at the highest level. His spin bowling is what will get him in the side.

Whilever MMarsh is batting at 6 it should be his batting that is keeping him in the side his bowling should be a bonus.

Latest posts