What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 4Nations - England 18-36 Australia @ London

Week 3: England v Australia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiegoNT

First Grade
I used to love getting the pommy commentators in international games. Yea they were biased and at times hard understand, but it added to the atmosphere.
This is just painful

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Why have a final? NZ can now "win" the four nations after winning 1 game out there first 3 lol

Because that's the way it is run, it's a tournament & the top 2 play off. Everyone played everyone so they all had their chances. And it may stick in your craw that the other 2 sides have less points but that's the reality...NZ have more points than them.
Or are you worried NZ might pull one out of the bag and win? Guess what? They just might...Go the Kiwis!

Big Salad

Juniors
England were better in this game than they were in the NZ game. Just don't have enough quality backs & halves to cope with the Kangaroos.

Pommy

Coach
Because that's the way it is run, it's a tournament & the top 2 play off. Everyone played everyone so they all had their chances. And it may stick in your craw that the other 2 sides have less points but that's the reality...NZ have more points than them.
Or are you worried NZ might pull one out of the bag and win? Guess what? They just might...Go the Kiwis!

No I can understand his point this isn't World Cup where teams are playing different groups it's a tournament with 3 games where everyone plays everyone and doesn't really need a final. Australia should have already won the tournament with that fact.
I'm not saying I wouldn't have liked to have been in the final just that a tournament like this doesn't need one.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
So that's 21 from 21 from Boyd right? Hasn't a lost a game for Australia.

Has a player at an International have a better record.

This Year?

Immortal
My highlights were watching WidDOP derp it up as usual and seeing Klemmer cop one on the chin by the gypsy merkin made me laugh.

Otherwise it was a pretty disjointed Australian side that easily put 30 on an English side that can only defend for 40 minutes, The quality of this series has been quite poor imo.

kbw

Bench
one of the lesser Burgii should have been sent off, that trip was terrible.

Spade

Juniors

No hope, international game stinks, Australia are miles above the rest.