What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Dirty Dozen Dynasty League

nick87

Coach
Really like where my team is headed.

I've got Cam at QB locked in for another 5-10 years, Ive got Allen, Watkins, Perrimen and Baldwin at WR, Kelce at TE

the issue with my team is horrendous RBs' but ive got Fournette coming in with the first pick and got another first rounder to hopefully get someone like Cook/McCaffery/Foreman as well.

I think this could be a very quick turn around for the GOMO

Really like where my team is headed.

I've got Cam at QB locked in for another 5-10 years, Ive got Allen, Watkins, Perrimen and Baldwin at WR, Kelce at TE

the issue with my team is horrendous RBs' but ive got Fournette coming in with the first pick and got another first rounder to hopefully get someone like Cook/McCaffery/Foreman as well.

I think this could be a very quick turn around for the GOMO

I thought the same last year, I had Martin, Hyde, Nelson, Kelvin Benjamin, DeAndre Hopkins, Tyler Eifert, Delanie Walker, Arian Foster, Justin Forsett who I thought were going to be beasts for me, I nailed my first pick in Jay Ajayi and here I am, 5-8 season. DeAndre Hopkins almost singlehandedly won me the league last year. This last week, I didn't even play him.

nick87

Coach
fantasy football is a cruel, cruel mistress, Haha

Last time i got a #1 pick in one of these deep keeper leagues i took T-Rich and well, we know how that turned out

fantasy football is a cruel, cruel mistress, Haha

Last time i got a #1 pick in one of these deep keeper leagues i took T-Rich and well, we know how that turned out

ahh yes. Future hall of famer! He was a cruel one as well, because he did enough in his rookie year before he got injured to probably be one of your keepers as well!

nick87

Coach
Hahah, yeah i think he had 1050 and about 7-8 tds as a rookie. it was a pretty respectable campaign, i thought he'd kick on to be the next AP

18 months later i dropped him on waivers. Horrendous. That was in the LY Dynasty League i think.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Did what needed to be done in ugly fashion. Next week should be better with Big Ben and Brown back at home.

nick87

Coach
Haha yeah i get serious NFL/Fantasy depression
This is the last Redzone monday coming up too. Horrific. :(

abpanther

Staff member
Hi all,

Just advising that I no longer have time to run or participate in this league, I'm looking to downsize the number of fantasy leagues I'm in as I was too stretched last year and just didn't enjoy my fantasy football.

If anyone is keen to take over as Commish and keep this one going let me know and I'll transfer it over to you on FF, otherwise I will shut it down in the coming months.

Thanks to everyone for your involvement and making this such a fun league to be a part of!