What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Final Table End Round 26

NRL top 8 2016 predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I can see the Broncos charging up to 4th, leaving the Raiders/Dogs in 5th and 6th. We've got a pretty decent run in, so we're either 7th or 8th above the Titans. I'd prefer to see the Titans there than the Panthers, more deserving in my view.

So I'll say first week will be Sharks v Broncos and Storm v Cows; Raiders v Titans and Dogs v Warriors.

GongPanther

Referee
Revised table using NRL ladder predictor.

1/ Storm 42

2/ Sharks 42

3/ Cowboys 38

4/ Raiders 37
--------------
5/ Bulldogs 34

6/ Panthers 32

7/ Titans 32

8/ Broncos 28
===============
9/ Dragons 28

10/ Warriors 26

11/ Parramatta 18

12/ Manly 18

13/ Wests 18

14/ Roosters 16

15/ Rabbitohs 16

16/ Newcastle 11

Broncos to easily make the 8 ahead of the Dragons whose +/- will be too much to get them in the play-offs.

Diesel

Referee

1/ Storm 42

2/ Sharks 42

3/ Cowboys 38

4/ Raiders 37
--------------
5/ Bulldogs 34

6/ Panthers 32

7/ Titans 32

8/ Broncos 28
===============
9/ Dragons 28

10/ Warriors 26

11/ Parramatta 18

12/ Manly 18

13/ Wests 18

14/ Roosters 16

15/ Rabbitohs 16

16/ Newcastle 11

Broncos to easily make the 8 ahead of the Dragons whose +/- will be too much to get them in the play-offs.
That's pretty close to what I'm expecting except for the Broncos to finish 6th. I wouldnt expect the Dra-goons to finish with that many wins

Clifferd

Coach

1/ Storm 42

2/ Sharks 42

3/ Cowboys 38

4/ Raiders 37
--------------
5/ Bulldogs 34

6/ Panthers 32

7/ Titans 32

8/ Broncos 28
===============
9/ Dragons 28

10/ Warriors 26

11/ Parramatta 18

12/ Manly 18

13/ Wests 18

14/ Roosters 16

15/ Rabbitohs 16

16/ Newcastle 11

So already your ladder is wrong, you really thought Drags would beat the Tigers?

Vic Mackey

Referee

1/ Storm 42

2/ Sharks 42

3/ Cowboys 38

4/ Raiders 37
--------------
5/ Bulldogs 34

6/ Panthers 32

7/ Titans 32

8/ Broncos 28
===============
9/ Dragons 28

10/ Warriors 26

11/ Parramatta 18

12/ Manly 18

13/ Wests 18

14/ Roosters 16

15/ Rabbitohs 16

16/ Newcastle 11

Lol dragons win 4 of their last 7, penrith win 7 straight and wests lose 8 straight. Good one champ

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Tigers loss to the storm which they really should have won and the blow out v raiders will cost them a spot IMO. Because of the poor FA we have to win 2 more games then the Titans and panthers with only 6 to play.

Frustrating thing was with 15 to play today we were up by 14, had the dragons on the rack and take the 2. If we score there it's game over and I think we probably score 2-3 more as the dragons were gone. Missed chance to make the FA not as big an issue as it is.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Tigers loss to the storm which they really should have won and the blow out v raiders will cost them a spot IMO. Because of the poor FA we have to win 2 more games then the Titans and panthers with only 6 to play.

Frustrating thing was with 15 to play today we were up by 14, had the dragons on the rack and take the 2. If we score there it's game over and I think we probably score 2-3 more as the dragons were gone. Missed chance to make the FA not as big an issue as it is.
Silly silly Jason Taylor.

Clifferd

Coach
Lol dragons win 4 of their last 7, penrith win 7 straight and wests lose 8 straight. Good one champ
What's even funnier is we creamed his team a couple games back yet we're the team to lose 7-8 straight and his team is the one on the rise apparently

Logic in a nut shell

Vic Mackey

Referee
What's even funnier is we creamed his team a couple games back yet we're the team to lose 7-8 straight and his team is the one on the rise apparently

Logic in a nut shell

Well this is the group of fans who 18 months ago had us all believing Waqa Blake would have played 6 origins by now

Hutty1986

Immortal
Would make things very interesting if the Tigers did manage to grab a finals spot. With their attack there would be a few sides nervous about them scraping in.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Well this is the group of fans who 18 months ago had us all believing Waqa Blake would have played 6 origins by now

Can we not "group" Panther fans into one based on the opinion of some posters who are obviously a few nuts short of a Picnic...? Thanks...

Vic Mackey

Referee
Would make things very interesting if the Tigers did manage to grab a finals spot. With their attack there would be a few sides nervous about them scraping in.

I hadn't done the ladder predictor and didn't know who the other teams played so just had a crack. I had the Tigers losing to Cowboys, panthers and warriors and missing the 8 by 2. If they beat either panthers/warriors we take their spot in the finals in my sceniro

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Hope they make it.

Brave decision by Taylor but a good 1 in my opinion.

No one expected them to be near the 8, so overall they've had a good, successful season even if they just miss out.

Clifferd

Coach

Our defense is too soft to do any damage in the finals, imagine a team with the 2nd worse defense there lol

Only way we could win is if it's a touch footy type contest

Latest posts