What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Final Table End Round 26

NRL top 8 2016 predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
the warriors will have a golden chance to sneak in and then shit the bed against the eels in the last round

Hutty1986

Immortal
Our defense is too soft to do any damage in the finals, imagine a team with the 2nd worse defense there lol

Only way we could win is if it's a touch footy type contest

Yep I agree, defensively not good enough to get past a week 2 final I would say. But I would back you guys against the likes of Gold Coast, Warriors, a Raiders final would be a belter too

natheel

Coach
Tigers to make it over Panthers imo.

1. Sharks
2. Storm
3. Cowboys
4. Raiders
5. Bulldogs
6. Titans
7. Broncos
8. Tigers/Warriors

Panthers seem to back good performances up with shit efforts

Tigers are starting to play well

Marlins

Juniors
1. Sharks 46
2. Storm 42
3. Cowboys 38
4. Raiders 35
5. Broncos 34
6. Bulldogs 34
7. Titans 28
8. Panthers 28

Yeah nah Tigers won't be making the 8 they could easily lose the rest of their games this year... Between Penriff, coast and worriers for 7th and 8th.

footy75

Bench
Broncos won't miss surely.

8th spot is out of Titans and Warriors.

Not sure who will get the chocolates there.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If the broncos lose this weekend and both the Tigers/Titans win it will start to put some pressure on them. They'd need to win 3 of their last 6 to guarantee a spot but likely only 2 with their F/A. Unlikely they'll miss out with that roster and draw, plus the NRL wouldn't allow it.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Even if the donkeys play like a bottom 8 side for the remaining games something will happen to make sure they make the finals. Other results, massive penalty counts, few tries off deflections/intercepts etc, massive injury tolls to their remaining opposition. Sickening to watch

mongoose

Coach
I can't believe the Raiders are looking likely to make the top 4. Would be the first time since 2003. I don't feel we have been that good.