What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Four Nations

TheParraboy

Staff member
Poms arent that good ... tho home advantage will give em a little hope

They beat the kiwis 2-1 in a test series late last year

The year before in the four nations we just got them 16-12 at home

They are getting better and better, with Bennett at the helm, they will do very well IMO

strider

Post Whore
They beat the kiwis 2-1 in a test series late last year

The year before in the four nations we just got them 16-12 at home

They are getting better and better, with Bennett at the helm, they will do very well IMO
If you're tipping kiwis and poms final then i'm putting my house on aussies vs whoever the f**k is the 4th nation

TheParraboy

Staff member
If you're tipping kiwis and poms final then i'm putting my house on aussies vs whoever the f**k is the 4th nation

Its Scotland mate

Not sure who will be in the final, but Australia wont win it

throw your money away at your peril

Gronk

Staff member
Scotland squad was announced tonight.

Players with age/caps: Danny Addy (Bradford Bulls, 25/11), Euan Aitkin (St George Illawarra Dragons, 21/0), Ryan Brierley (Huddersfield Giants, 24/0), Sam Brooks (Widnes Vikings, 23/1), Danny Brough (Huddersfield Giants, 33/20), Tyler Cassel (Wests Tigers, 21/0), Lachlan Coote (North Queensland Cowboys, 26/0), Luke Douglas (Gold Coast Titans, 30/5), Dale Ferguson (Bradford Bulls, 28/11), Ben Hellewell (London Broncos, 24/12), Liam Hood (Leigh Centurions, 24/4), Ben Kavanagh (Bradford Bulls, 28/11), Kane Linnett (North Queensland Cowboys, 27/4), Ryan Maneely (Halifax, 22/0), Frankie Mariano (Castleford Tigers, 29/0), Billy McConnachie (Ipswich Jets, 26/0), Kieran Moran (Hull KR, 19/0), Brett Phillips (Workington Town, 27/8), Callum Phillips (Workington Town, 24/3), Sheldon Powe-Hobbs (Northern Pride, 24/0), Matthew Russell (Warrington Wolves, 23/5), Lewis Tierney (Wigan Warriors, 22/0), Dave Scott (Batley Bulldogs, 23/13), Adam Walker (Hull KR, 25/11).

Not really keen on the English halves, which is a pity. Australia and NZ have shown they can win at any time so league really needs England to step up to that level, too.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Poms win this but those halves...

Gronk

Staff member
Cuspoe3UEAAef6l.jpg

I don't like the forward pack, especially the second rowers, nor the bench (due to Klemmer and Thaiday).

There's enough good backs for Australia that our 1-5 is always going to be good, even if we disagree with particular choices.

Our forwards, though...I get the feeling we're gonna get the shit beaten out of us.

Dibs

Bench
I don't like the forward pack, especially the second rowers, nor the bench (due to Klemmer and Thaiday).

There's enough good backs for Australia that our 1-5 is always going to be good, even if we disagree with particular choices.

Our forwards, though...I get the feeling we're gonna get the shit beaten out of us.
Agree with our forwards. Agree with what you say about the backs as well however I think their is a lot better out there than cruiser boys. Although if our forward pack was better the cruiser boys would be good enough to get it done I guess.

I don't know if I'll even bother to watch after the crap the Anzac test delivered up

The one off Tests rarely mean much.

Obviously, 3 of the FN games will not be of the greatest standard (the Scotland games) but the rest will get better as the tournament goes along, so I'll definitely be watching.