What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

LESStar58

Referee
Can't find the link but there's a post over at The Bai Stand from an article in the Herald Sun that pretty much confirms that Star won't be Storm's kit provider next year.

Surely ISC would be the manufacturer now.

Klim

Juniors
England's colours (and flag) are red and white
Thanks genius. Nearly every kit England has worn has featured blue in it and it looked good.
England-RL-BLK-Shirt-2015-16.jpg
photo_426787.jpg

toomuchsoup

Juniors

Both The Koori Knockout Jerseys are really cool.

If the Pirates ever come in, something like the black with red shorts would work

Nuke

Staff member
#BringBackGrandFinalPatches

CtpcQV6UMAE2g5-.jpg:large

Also, white writing on pale blue? f**king idiots.

Agreed 100%. They did the same last year. It doesn't look special enough. It's fine for someone's milestone game such as a 100th game or whatever, but for a Grand Final?
While the previous several years' GF teams had big ugly white patches over the NRL logos, at least you can see from a distance in no time that it's the GF.

As much as I loved the sleeve badges of the years up to and including 1997, with sleeve sponsorships being as huge as they are now and the sleeves being considerably shorter than in yesteryear, I can't see that working anymore. A special stand-out badge in place of the NRL badge is the way to go.

Maybe a golden badge?

I'm sure clubs can get -at a weeks' notice- a set of jerseys made with the GF badge sublimated in place of the regular NRL Telstra Premiership badge. I've managed -twice- to get my local club a new set of jerseys in a week from my first phonecall until the box arriving on my desk at work 7 days later ... and I live in WA so that included shipping time too.