What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 League Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurt faulk

Coach

If we pick up a rookie for 1k on waivers during preseason can we put them on the taxi squad?

Mjp81

Juniors
Is Goff a bust or what lads? It is only early, but considering what the Rams gave up I'd be wanting him to show a little more.

nick87

Coach
It's... its not looking good is it?
Haha. Wentz im relatively happy with but we're not going to play him until next year all things going to plan. Id be headless if i was a Rams fans

kurt faulk

Coach

he's showing progress. for some reason teams are bringing the pressure against him this preseason. way more than they do against case. they're just testing him out, he's doing ok.

if he could stand back there like prescott and scan the field i'm sure he would be the talk of the nfl. even tom brady looks good when he has 5 seconds to find the open receiver, which is pretty much almost every snap he's had in the nfl. bring the pressure against him and he makes jake plummer look like joe montana.

having said that he won't be ready to start the season.

kurt faulk

Coach

f**k me, the 1st time i ever have romo on my team and he can't even last 3 snaps. enjoy retirement old man.

skeepe

Immortal
Solid start by Newton, he's going to have to make up for my dodgy running back corps this season.

nick87

Coach
Tough start
G-reg, Demaryius and Jono Stewart with ordinary stat lines, meanwhile CJ Anderson has himself a day for the Bortle Service. f**k!

zombie jesus

Staff member

We can't add players now? For real?

Fixed it up, had them closing at week 1 kick off instead of Sunday, should be open now.

For everyone: it's best to email if stuff like this comes up, I'll get a notification on my phone and can get on to it asap. Just lucky I checked the forum before heading out this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.