What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 LU Dynasty League Roll Call

kurt faulk

Coach

My team is just a bunch of average players now. I need to make sure i hit on my first rounder next season.

Stonecutter

First Grade
God i hope the browns don't draft a RB.

Congrats to the teams in the playoffs!!!

@kurt...how does IR work? Do i need to drop players before the season ends or can they all remain until i have cut my roster next year?

kurt faulk

Coach
God i hope the browns don't draft a RB.

Congrats to the teams in the playoffs!!!

@kurt...how does IR work? Do i need to drop players before the season ends or can they all remain until i have cut my roster next year?

nah, you can keep them till next season.

you need to drop players so your roster is a maximum 14 players before next year's draft.

Big Tim

First Grade
5-9
8-6
8-6
3-11
7-7
5-9
6-8
5-8-1
4-10
10-4

Taken out the minor premiership and about to play in my first playoffs...... I dont even care if I bomb in the first.

A long time since I took Clinton Portis at #1.

I've had a lot of time to watch others in the big dance, now time to play.

Good luck lads.

kurt faulk

Coach
Ugh, just makes me sad
No first round pick either :/

Not ideal.

It didn't work out for you this season but in the long run you're in a better place. Cooks is too hit and miss so the temptation to start him isn't there for you anymore. Wussell will be top 5 a long time.

That 1st rounder though, now that will come in handy for me. My team needs a talent boost. When you made the offer i was under the impression it was gonna be the last pick in the 1st round. Now it will be #8 at the worst. Good times.

kurt faulk

Coach

Wow, the hogs and the stunts make their first playoff appearance. Well done guys. It's been a long time and I'm happy you guys are top 4. One of you are gonna be in the championship game.

Well done to ab and penny as well making it back to the playoffs.

May the best team win.

zombie jesus

Staff member
On paper... I've got reason to be optimistic next year. No idea what the #3 pick will get me, I hope it's better than my last few first rounders.

Big Tim

First Grade

Wow, the hogs and the stunts make their first playoff appearance. Well done guys. It's been a long time and I'm happy you guys are top 4. One of you are gonna be in the championship game.

Well done to ab and penny as well making it back to the playoffs.

May the best team win.

I really dont see myself winning this game. FF has me in the pre-game box-score, but the matchups for Cupid are good.

I have Ryan, but he has Julio, so alot of my points will be split there, I did a good job in securing the Falcons D against some weak teams for the playoffs and the Broncos have the Patriots. I need Rawls to have a game tomorrow against the Rams. I am struggling with my flex players.... Burkhead and Landry, could play Matthews but he has the Chiefs. Cooper has also been poor lately and is playing injured.
I have relied on Crowder and Reed all season long, will be doing it again for MNF in the playoffs.
If the Steelers run up a score against the Bengals I am in big trouble.

Good luck Cupid.

Big Tim

First Grade
Ugh, just makes me sad
No first round pick either :/

Not ideal.
First rounders are over rated..... mine had 2 receptions this year, and was picked at #2

Kurt, do I automatically pick last next draft? Or does it go by the playoff results?

kurt faulk

Coach
First rounders are over rated..... mine had 2 receptions this year, and was picked at #2

Kurt, do I automatically pick last next draft? Or does it go by the playoff results?

playoff results.

if you lose this week you will be #10. if you win this week then lose next week you will be #11. if you win it all you will not care what your draft position is next season.

nick87

Coach

Generally speaking, i agree.
Nailing down a stud fantasy QB for the next decade was worth it.Rusty, OBJ, DJ and Kelce should keep me in contention almost every year for the next decade given this format.

abpanther

Staff member
Congrats Penny, once again my team falls short in the playoffs in this league.

Good luck in the final!

Big Tim

First Grade
On track for my lowest score this season...... in the biggest game of the season so far.

Need Crowder and Reed to net me 13+ points on MNF....... Will have to remember to look out for Reed's injury status and sub in Davis if he cant go, though Cupid played Julio who didnt suit up. He would have smashed me with any of his other WR's.

Congrats Penny. Could be a real big score if DJax breaks off a big one.