What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

nick87

Coach
He's been cleared apparently
I thought he'd get a grade 1 or maybe even 2 careless high charge and would be free with a early plea

We got a little lucky that he won't have carry over but he was never getting a charge bad enough to miss this week

carcharias

Immortal
I thought he'd get a grade 1 or maybe even 2 careless high charge and would be free with a early plea

We got a little lucky that he won't have carry over but he was never getting a charge bad enough to miss this week
He needs a kick up the arse
Dumb play
Two weeks in a row

nick87

Coach
He's played virtually every minute of every game we've played this year and been absolutely f**king outstanding through out. I couldnt give less of a shit about a couple of head high penalties and i doubt anyone is kicking him up the arse about it either.

Danish

Referee

Seems this year any team in finals contention has just been given a green light to do whatever they want knowing they will never be suspended.

They also appear to have tacked on these waived weeks to other players from bottom 8 sides like that poor fella from the warriors who got a billion weeks for a shoulder charge

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think he could have got a grade 1 careless charge but it's only ~ 50 points with an early guilty plea. It's not a travesty of justice or anything.

Paullyboy

Coach
Seems this year any team in finals contention has just been given a green light to do whatever they want knowing they will never be suspended.

They also appear to have tacked on these waived weeks to other players from bottom 8 sides like that poor fella from the warriors who got a billion weeks for a shoulder charge
Roberts got suspended.

I cannot wait for tonight's game, both to calmly watch the sides belt crap out of each other for the right to face the mighty Cronulla Sharks, but also to keep refreshing the game thread for the shits n giggles of Skeepe's tirades.

What an enjoyable weekend this is turning out to be!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well I'm gonna assume if there were no charges that everyone who played on the weekend "got away" with whatever it is you think they did :sunglasses:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Koroibete got a Grade 1 Careless High Tackle for the hit on Townsend in the 6th minute - no weeks with an early plea.

Not that it matters given he's off to the Melbourne Rebels anyway lol

no name

Coach
No weeks for that Koro high shot is pretty weak. Should have been a couple of weeks.
Not that it matters anyway

Latest posts