What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 NRL Auckland Nines Event Thread

Who'll win the 2016 Auckland Nines?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macnaz

Staff member
Lol yes. Because the 9s is a good guide to judge a player.

Let's ignore his record breaking 2015 season where he was the 2nd best player in the comp by a mile.

Perhaps re read what i have said ? And THEN get back to me.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
12694792_1130306193648837_1913662987452679014_o.jpg

DiegoNT

First Grade
Didn't see today's but have seen him on telly before.
Poor bloke isn't the most comfortable bloke in front of the camera.

Poor bloke just finished a game of 9s and would of been exhausted, struggling to breathe and they stick a mic under his nose. He's not the best public speaker to begin with. Every interviewee struggled with the post match interviews, even normally well spoken guys like hoffman and johnson struggled

Poor bloke just finished a game of 9s and would of been exhausted, struggling to breathe and they stick a mic under his nose.

this annoys me in regular nrl games some poor guy is worn out at halftime just trying to suck in some air and make it into the sheds then some gimp sticks a mic in their face and wants to have a chat

Card Shark

Immortal
Poor bloke just finished a game of 9s and would of been exhausted, struggling to breathe and they stick a mic under his nose. He's not the best public speaker to begin with. Every interviewee struggled with the post match interviews, even normally well spoken guys like hoffman and johnson struggled

I didn't think Norman did too bad...who really cares what he said as long as it wasnt derogatory to others.