What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 GF | PREMIERS - Sharks 14-12 Storm @ ANZ

Grand Final: Storm v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
There are those that will take the safe bet option and go for the Storm.

There are those who are insecure within themselves and they always go for the favourites in the Storm.

And there are those who throw caution to the wind who don't care of their reputation,and who love the underdog status...and they are behind the Sharkies.

Fortune favors the brave in going for Cronulla,and the other chickens can suit themselves.

Go Sharkies!

And there are those that live under a bridge because they sold their car for a bag of tobacco and some tally hos. They support the panthers.

no name

Coach
Interviewer: Was that the correct decision.
Archer: Yeah.
LOL, nice context.

Was that the correct decision?

Archer: 'Yeah, there's obviously been a fair bit of debate about this.....'

Even if he does think it is the right decision, he thinks they got the Maloney one right!

TheFrog

Coach
I think what Archer was saying was that given the angle Austin was running, and the position the ball was thrown and the position where it was caught, it was reasonable for the touch judge to make the decision he did. And yes, I was being a bit clever in my previous post.

What must be remembered is that Archer is in the same position as the bunker, ie he is unable to accurately rule on forward passes from watching a video and is thus unable to definitively state the call was correct or otherwise. All of us in this thread and everywhere else, including Archer, were in a worse position to make the call than the blokes on the field. My feeling remains that it looks forward, but its nothing but fish and chip wrappers now.

soc123_au

Staff member
And there are those that live under a bridge because they sold their car for a bag of tobacco and some tally hos. They support the panthers.

And there are those that have uncles that are also their fathers.

Sharks by enough. Harold is treading water about a kilometer off Bundeena waiting to make an appearance on Sunday.

GongPanther

Referee
And there are those that have uncles that are also their fathers.

Sharks by enough. Harold is treading water about a kilometer off Bundeena waiting to make an appearance on Sunday.

He is working at Cronulla Leagues Club as a cellarman.

His job on Sunday will be to keep the piss flowing all night after the Sharkies win...then he will make an appearance on stage at 5:00 a.m. in the morning when every fooker is rat-arsed with a pint in his hand.

2010Dragons

Bench
Anybody that doesn't hope the sharks win it is a merkin or a storm fan.
I would rather see a total power lost and black-out and the game gets cancelled.
I just can't cheer for either of these cheating teams.
Go the Cutters in the main game at NRL State Championship, 3:40pm