What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Off Season

ByRd

First Grade
So it's that time of the year now where we look forward to next year. A couple of trades have gone down earlier today.

- Derrick Rose is now a New York Knick traded for Lopez, Calderon and Grant.

- Teague to the pacers, George hill to jazz, #12 to Hawks

Good pickup for pacers, with the growth of Turner I think they're one more piece away from getting to ECF.

For the Knicks, Rose is in last year of contract so I don't see this as a risk, he will never be the rose of old but he may be able to contribute, gonna be interesting to see either way.

shiznit

Coach
Strong, Strong rumours going around that the Thunder are looking to dump Kanter's salary somewhere so they can make a strong run at Al Horford... If they manage to keep KD and pick up Horford... That's SOME team.

lafai

Bench
Noah to the Knicks for 18 mil a year. I like Noah but lol 18 mil.

Also couldn't they waive Ilyasova and move Singlers contract and keep Kanter on the bench?

natheel

Coach
are the Pelicans in for any free agents? Girls is a good rookie pick up but we need another genuine star next to Davis and we need to piss off Gordon and Anderson and get a new centre

Rod

Bench
Might be hard for a team like the Pelicans because pretty much everyone has money and cap space. Also that Asik contract is an abomination.

I have no idea what to expect from this FA period though. I don't think anyone really does.

lafai

Bench
Conley, Bazemore, Evan Turner, Terrence Jones are your recent targets according to this quick google search I just did. Jones and Davis did play together at Kentucky.

McLovin

Staff member
Lakers set to offer Timofey Mozgov 4 years/$65 million... Christ...

McLovin

Staff member
I was actually looking forward to a new era in Lakers bball tbh. New structure with Walton at the helm, Improvement in the younger guys, drafting Ingram... Then they pull this shit...

Rod

Bench
Pleasantly surprised with the Magic on Day 1. Re-signed Fournier for around $17m a year, I could have seen that easily going into the 20's. Added a bit of backup and shooting in DJ Augustin for pretty cheap.

skeepe

Immortal
Pleasantly surprised with the Magic on Day 1. Re-signed Fournier for around $17m a year, I could have seen that easily going into the 20's. Added a bit of backup and shooting in DJ Augustin for pretty cheap.

Then they went and paid Jeff Green $15m. Lol.

McLovin

Staff member
On Dwight to the Hawks... That's a great contract for a still very serviceable Dwight...