What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R16 vs Storm

At times it seems our own coach is sabotaging the team,ET works better one off the ruck why eliminate that advantage,provide a hooker i dont care who just someone that can provide decent ball service.

T.T

Juniors
I would be ok with resting farah this week if he played in that vital game against the roosters.
Anyway i'll reserve judgement until this afternoon based on how the hooker role is used

T.T

Juniors
well news is not good.

Halatau passed fitness test.
JJ felise to replace farah on bench.
Elijah Taylor start at hooker

Yet again, JT has bought the game into disrepute.

Yet again, JT has not met the clubs KPI in regards to not weakening one position in order to believing that he was strengthened another for 20 minutes.

Guilty as charged regardless of result.

BuffaloRules

Coach
20-0 after 25 mins...

Lawrence going for intercepts 5 metres out from his own line...

Brooks kicking out on the full...

Moses grabbing at thin area

Nofo couldn't catch the ball with a net...

It's going well..

phenisha

Juniors
taylor giving forward passes out of dummy half... why did we not go in with an established dummy half?

Tigerm

First Grade
Yet again, JT has bought the game into disrepute.

Yet again, JT has not met the clubs KPI in regards to not weakening one position in order to believing that he was strengthened another for 20 minutes.

Guilty as charged regardless of result.

But he will say it was the right decision, regardless of the results, the f**ken idiot.

Tigerm

First Grade
20-0 after 25 mins...

Lawrence going for intercepts 5 metres out from his own line...

Brooks kicking out on the full...

Moses grabbing at thin area

Nofo couldn't catch the ball with a net...

It's going well..

Yep, the game was gone by the 20th min IMO

Tiger05

First Grade
It was so dumb to play ET at dummy half but JT needs to do things his way.

We are such a dumb club. Koro is a weapon who turned the game today. We don't like players like that.

I freaken hate JT though with a passion. He has been so bad for us.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Taylor may be going bad out of position, but Moses is your biggest weakness (particularly considering the $ he is being paid).

26 to 0 followed by 3 to 20 is still 29 to 20 and a loss to the Tigers.

It ain't gonna happen but you watch how Smith and Cronk speak to their players in breaks in play, then look at the placid and easy going deliveries of Woods and Lawrence, Farah should be leading this team and laying down the what's what when there is a break.

Thoughts?

Tigerm

First Grade
26 to 0 followed by 3 to 20 is still 29 to 20 and a loss to the Tigers.

It ain't gonna happen but you watch how Smith and Cronk speak to their players in breaks in play, then look at the placid and easy going deliveries of Woods and Lawrence, Farah should be leading this team and laying down the what's what when there is a break.

Thoughts?

Hard to disagree, I have watched Cronk a few times and he certainly communicates to other players what is required, in our last game with them, I still remember him telling a player lying on the ground to get up and get back in the line as he needed him there, I think there communication is just first class.

Tiger05

First Grade
In think if we pick Farah and JAC we win that game. I also think we are a top 4 team. Our coach is that bad.

Clifferd

Coach
f**king shit feeling waiting 2 weeks for your team to play and dish up a 1st half performance like that.

Glad it was kept close in the end but that just shouldn't happen

I also agree we were Farah and a couple dud calls away from winning, despite how bad we were

Latest posts