What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R18 - Raiders 26-12 Cowboys @ GIO

Round 18: Raiders v Cowboys

• Draw after GP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
I cant remember seeing that many big hits in a regular season game.

Granville got snapped in half about three times, Wighton was a f**king beast.

nick87

Coach
That was a good game of footy
The cowboys turned up to play understrength and really put it too us, in the end we were just a little too good for them, as we should have been given the players they were missing but i think they showed exactly why they are defending premiers. Great effort by them

Also happy for Chuds to get a try on debut in front of his friends and family. He looked very spry!

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Canberra sure have some big fellas!

Thought Hess looked pretty good

I think with even just Morgan there we might have won

Shorty

Staff member
That was a good game of footy
The cowboys turned up to play understrength and really put it too us, in the end we were just a little too good for them, as we should have been given the players they were missing but i think they showed exactly why they are defending premiers. Great effort by them

Also happy for Chuds to get a try on debut in front of his friends and family. He looked very spry!
Chuds is very popular with Cows fans.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Cowboys are no good in the nice cool climates down here in civilisation. They only know how to play their jungle ball up in the tropics. Fair weather footy team.