What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R19 - Dragons 12-32 Titans @ UOW Jubilee Oval

Round 19: Dragons v Titans

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFrog

Coach
Expecting the tits to perk up on a cold night...will beat the goons rabble by plenty
And so it proved....

Panthers are suffering from the underlying white Australia policy in the nrl. Getting rid of Jamie soward and replacing with a no talent good old boy. The dragons did the same and see how it turned out.

We could certainly do with a Rhys Wesser and a Preston Campbell circa 2003 right about now.

tomdl

Bench
Tyrone has been playing pretty good footy lately. Will be interesting to see how the manage to fit him in the team next year though once Elgey comes back. Guess he could take the utility role on the bench since Friend will be gone. Probably will end up in Q Cup though.

11Straight

Juniors
I have never been so embarrassed to be a saints fan.

Mary f**k off f**k RIGHT OFF!!! I have more coaching talent in the corns of my left foot you f**king imposter......merkin.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Panthers are suffering from the underlying white Australia policy in the nrl. Getting rid of Jamie soward and replacing with a no talent good old boy. The dragons did the same and see how it turned out.

What? Soward's replacement is Nathan Cleary aka one of the most talented young halves I've seen come through in years.

GongPanther

Referee
What? Soward's replacement is Nathan Cleary aka one of the most talented young halves I've seen come through in years.

His comment had absolutely nothing to do with the person whom he quoted.He is simply trying to inflame a racial retort.Typical Greenie leftist victim bullshit.

GongPanther

Referee
NRL twitter handle painted by the work experience kid tonight?

8b294c952f.png

He certainty muffed that up.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I think my favorite comment on this game was on Triple M Saturday, where they said that it's great that the Dragons are trying to get the crowds in by having entertaining League being played, though only because they are now falling off tackles letting the other team rack up big scores.