What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R19 - Rabbitohs 10-30 Broncos @ ANZ Stadium

Round 19: Rabbitohs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hutty1986

Immortal
How f**king stupid do you feel right now

Not one iota m8!

s-l225.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bunniesman said he'd play 21 Origins.
I struggle to believe that.

Geez ......

He started the season well.

But now he's just lost it. Not up to first grade standard. Attitude problem too.

SOUTHS need to rebuild from the bottom up. The organisation needs a clear out.

Wizardman

First Grade
Bunniesman deadset said that early in the season. If he chased the last kick in the game against Penrith harder, you might have an extra two points. He has no enthusiasm whatsoever.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bunniesman deadset said that early in the season. If he chased the last kick in the game against Penrith harder, you might have an extra two points. He has no enthusiasm whatsoever.
Please don't remind me of that.

That was so disappointing and unacceptable.

Wizardman

First Grade
Please don't remind me of that.

That was so disappointing and unacceptable.
Among the two dickheads sacked this week, I'd put every outside back on notice. Not one of them are must keep players in my book. For all the hype, Alex Johnstone can only hope to be good as Nathan Merritt (Im not condescending to Merritt at all btw....people forget so quickly how good he was). Take reduced pay or get out.

Walker and Reynolds are worth persevering for another year.

The hookers should f**k off. Macguire needs to go into the market for one now before next season.

Brown, Musgrove and Creighton are must keeps for the pack. The rest of the non-Burgess pack are not worth feeding.

Tom and George have dropped bigtime. This is a huge concern for Souths. If Macguire punts one or both, maybe Sam goes too. Maybe, this is what needs to be done for Souths to truly rebuild. If they deliver the same shit in 2017, they have to pack their bags, even if that means losing Sam.

Inglis will be on his last year. Do not rush to extend that contract.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Among the two dickheads sacked this week, I'd put every outside back on notice. Not one of them are must keep players in my book. For all the hype, Alex Johnstone can only hope to be good as Nathan Merritt (Im not condescending to Merritt at all btw....people forget so quickly how good he was). Take reduced pay or get out.

Walker and Reynolds are worth persevering for another year.

The hookers should f**k off. Macguire needs to go into the market for one now before next season.

Brown, Musgrove and Creighton are must keeps for the pack. The rest of the non-Burgess pack are not worth feeding.

Tom and George have dropped bigtime. This is a huge concern for Souths. If Macguire punts one or both, maybe Sam goes too. Maybe, this is what needs to be done for Souths to truly rebuild. If they deliver the same shit in 2017, they have to pack their bags, even if that means losing Sam.

Inglis will be on his last year. Do not rush to extend that contract.
Murphy can go
Nielsen can go
Oldfield can go
Gray can go
Joe is going

AJ is doing allright. We will keep him.

Agree re Cody and Adam.

Yes Cam and Cook need to go.

Turner, Tyrrell, Siolo can go.

I think it may be time for us to let go of GI. It pains me to say it but that's how I see it. It'd free up 900k too. We don't want to be paying that for a centre.

Tom, George and SAM aren't going anywhere. We need SAM and the Burgii's are protected species as you know.

Wizardman

First Grade
Daryl Clark from Warrington....best hooker not playing NRL atm. Attacking spark and makes heaps of tackles.

Card Shark

Immortal
His body language the whole game was deplorable. He didn't want to be on the field

Watched the replay, didn't see the game live.

Watched the Rabbits run out & they look the most disinterested bunch I've ever seen in all my life of watching Rugby League.

McGuire has lost them, no doubt!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Watched the replay, didn't see the game live.

Watched the Rabbits run out & they look the most disinterested bunch I've ever seen in all my life of watching Rugby League.

McGuire has lost them, no doubt!
Can't argue at all with that.

They need a cleanout and to re build.

Problem is we are struggling to attract anyone to the club.

Only strong rumour in months of us buying someone is Mead. Apart from that zilch.

Next season it's time for more pain for long term gain and that's blooding the young ones Crichton, Musgrove, Gosiewski, Talakai, Goolagong etc.......

We've bought 2 promising players finishing up in U20's this season in Tyrell Faumino a back rower from Parra and Braiden Burns a centre from Penrith I think plus a young half from Cronulla who's had injury woes Connor Tracey.

Also I hope the Sharks win it for you this year. I just hope for your guys sake you aren't peaking too early. I also wish Souths could snatch Jesse Sene Lefao off you guys.