What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R20 - Broncos 12-31 Panthers @ Suncorp Stadium

Round 20: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Lockyer sounded so depressed during the highlights lol

rs_300x300-160407112842-300-sad-ben-affleck-032416.jpg

lockyno1

Post Whore
On the positive having money on Penrith helps!

Can't Hunt just get lost for once he's dead set the worst half in the Comp!

Season over.

Hope Cowboys win.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If I hear one Brisbane player or fan blaming the refs I'll lose it!

Did the refs make us go 55% completion in the first half? No.

Big Salad

Juniors
The Broncos are gone. Defense isn't good enough, bench players not experienced enough, Hunt and Milford haven't been composed enough in attack all year once the pressure's been applied. The dropout late in the first half was disgusting and is the sort of thing that a player should be hooked for. Lack of depth beyond the top 15 has hurt them this year, but I guess the silver lining is that some of the bench forwards will be better for the experience next year.

Panthers are an impressive team to watch when they are on. Good times ahead for them.

TheFrog

Coach
The Roosters have been just itching to become the chief nuisance side of the bottom 4. Next week in Sydney against the Brisbane Blancmanges seems like the time.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Ahhaha a couple of penrith fans have been winding up certain bronco supporters for weeks and i bet they were thirsty as f**k to beat the panthers at suncorp.